Kanger Nebox Starter Kit - New Concept Temperature Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hargendas

Oct 7, 2014
The newest nebox starter kit from kangertech..Their first temperature control device, all in one design with big 10ml capacity. Excellent!
XMnYHU2.jpg

It seems no more official information yet.

Hargendas

Oct 7, 2014
Must be a lot bigger than Mini.
I assume it uses a single 18650 so it may not be higher than Mini, but wider and deeper it must be, can't squeez a 10 ml tank into very small places.
Also it seems seasons trend is to make something like Egrip/Railbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It uses one single 18650 and one atomizer included, it's fatter than mini kit but shorter. the height is only about one 18650 battery.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Hopefully the release of this will force Joyetech out of complacency to redesign the Egrip in a larger size using the control panel from the Evic VTC TC mod, a bottom loading 18650 Battery Tube, CL/CLR Heads, a 10ml + tank with a 5 or 6ml chimney & a proper drip tip. They have all the designs in place already, all they need to do is put them together in the right combination to compete with the NEbox. If they do the community wins!

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
I must have this, I love the all in one billetbox type of unit, and I don't care for Ti coils only Ni200 and I like kangers vertical ni200, and get a full day out of a single 18650 in my evic mini....so I'm on board, and 10ml capacity to boot? This seems like my ideal device

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread