(NEW) Kanger NEBOX - Temperature Control, Single 18650, Ni200/SSOCC, All in one device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I've been watching this thing as it slowly rolls out and I am intrigued. It's like an egrip but with a replaceable battery and larger tank. I suspect that it is mostly a subox with an internal subtank (but TC capable) and will be 3.25" X 22mm X 3" or so. I bet the price will be around $50 all said and done. If it has an rba similar to the subtank and also works with VW, I'll be in the market for sure. I am a bit concerned about how to fill it. The egrip has a little door on the side but I don't see a way to fill this other than removing the bottom (like the subtank). That might kill it for me.

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If the width of the built in tank is 22mm (which it seems like it is) and it fits 10mL of juice that would mean its incredibly tall. This would mute the flavor by a good amount. it would seem that they are sacrificing almost all aspects of function for form.

Small chambers make more flavor, not sure why the chimney length would change that. I think the idea is good and having some protection around the glass is great, but the battery life will be short so being able to swap batteries helps a bit. Basically it's a commercial version of a XvoStick for about a third of the price.

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
I love the form factor and was on the shut-up-and-take-money group. But after their change to vertical coils my subtasks are the never used anymore pile. I just hate them but loved the horizontal coils. These appear to use yet another stye of coil so I am taking a wait and see approach.

I'm also curious to know how a mod that can do a claimed 60w will get that done safely with a single replaceable battery.

There area several hugely popular one on the market, VTC Mini the D2 among others.

Margucci

Oct 5, 2015
Small chambers make more flavor, not sure why the chimney length would change that.
longer chimney would mean that the vapor would cool more before it gets in your mouth. for the same temp vape you would need to run at higher wattages (or temp in TC mode since that is calculated at the coil). in addition, as the vapor cools more will condense on the sides of the chimney as well. this can easily be tested. try using a short drip tip and then change it to the longest one you can find. it will obviously be cooler and the flavor will also be more muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread