Kanger TopTank Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
I have 5 of the toptanks(4ml - 2.5 mlRBA) between hubby and me... they're pretty easy to deal with. the ssocc can be used in wattage. I like the .5 occ coils better(older 10-60w), but have used the 1.2(10-25w). I'm DTL so wasn't keen on the 1.2. I actually like the .5 claptons you can get(15-70w), excellent flavour and I've had complaints about too much haze lol. they can be MTL or DTL.

we also have two of the protank 4s (use all the same coils as the toptank 5ML -3.5mlRBA), larger and easier for me to fill with a side locking fill hole and most air at both base and driptip.
Kanger Protank-4 clearomizer

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
thanks.
So i can use the ni 0.15 on tc ni mode, the ss coil on the ss mode and the rba on the power mode?

thank you
Yes. You can actually use the SS in either TC or wattage mode which is why I prefer SS as a coil material. Just make sure it has the pink o-ring to ensure that the actual coil is SS.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I got three Toptank Minis in the mail today and I am finding it impossible to reduce the airflow enough to get a great, flavorful MTL hit in them. I can shut down the airflow sufficiently with my STMs to get a great vape. I thought the Toptank's were supposed to be very similar to the STMs? With the TTM, there are two big airflow holes in the base, but it can be adjusted so the holes becomes smaller when the base is twisted. Even when the holes are very small, though, the airflow is wayyyyyy too much. Does anyone have any tips for me on this? I thought it might be the coil, so I put in a 1.5 OCC coil, but it's still too airy. Are all TTMs like this or do I have an early version or something? Please advise.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread