Kanger mod/tank question

Status
Not open for further replies.

metafizik

Apr 13, 2014
Wilson, NC
I have 2 old Kanger SUBOX Nano mods with broken tanks & dozens of OCC coils. I have another Kanger mod (think it's a SUBOX Mini v2) and the mod itself is basically the same size as the Nano.

I much prefer the OCC coils to the SSOCC and would like to use the ones I have.

My question is will a Kanger TopTank mini tank fit the SUBOX nano? I think it will because it has the same threading and SUBOX Nano mod is basically the same size as the mini v2. I'm guessing they call it Nano because the tank is not as tall as a mini tank? I think it is the same diameter though.

Can someone confirm this?

Thank you, ~metafizik

Reactions: stols001

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    My question is will a Kanger TopTank mini tank fit the SUBOX nano?

Sure.

It will hang over the side a Tad, but a STM would work fine on a SUBOX Nano.

The Toptank mini (TTM) and Subtank mini (STM) are the same width (22mm), so if one hangs over the sides of this mod, so will the other. Or am I missing something here?

Reactions: stols001

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    The Toptank mini (TTM) and Subtank mini (STM) are the same width (22mm), so if one hangs over the sides of this mod, so will the other. Or am I missing something here?

Yes... The TTM and STM are the Same Diameter, 22mm

But the OP has a SUBOX Nano. And the Tank, the SubTank Nano, that comes with it is 18mm I believe.

0001472_kanger-subtank-mini_600.jpg

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Oh, you mistakenly wrote "STM" instead of STN. That clears it up. Thanks. I thought I was losing my marbles.

EDIT: Well actually, I have lost my marbles, but that's another story.

Actually, we both made a Mistake. Because we Both should have written TTM instead of STM or STN.

LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread