Status
Not open for further replies.

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY

Yea I saw that, but isn't in stock... I'm very impatient lol. But maybe I'll piece it all together with both types of tops. I should order some coil heads for my herakles tank- its my first and only sub ohm tank and I'm loving it, but draw is too airy for a sufficient MTL hit. That's why I want the sub tank I've heard you can tighten the draw up quite a bit.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Yea I saw that, but isn't in stock... I'm very impatient lol. But maybe I'll piece it all together with both types of tops. I should order some coil heads for my herakles tank- its my first and only sub ohm tank and I'm loving it, but draw is too airy for a sufficient MTL hit. That's why I want the sub tank I've heard you can tighten the draw up quite a bit.
Perhaps red then (or some other color :)
$6.78 Replacement Tank Set for SUBTANK Mini Clearomizer - stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Here's a pic with an Arctic tip on the Sweet Vapes 4ml bell cap on the Ti P3

11731742_1673100069587483_1723729531535866259_o.jpg

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Question is since my device is 50w, would I be better off getting the .2ohm replacement coils instead of the .6ohm?

Hey dD have a poke at my post here…

...The resistance you select or target for your build determines the heat energy output in (W)atts based on power in (V)oltage or Amps supplied by your battery or variable power device. These are the two things you have control over Res and Watts (a range).

The Mini I think is rated something like 7-30W. After vaping it along with the Sub for a bit now I'd say the sweet spot is likely somewhere in the middle, between the 15W I posted the pic of earlier and about 20W. Let's call it 18 for ha-ha's.

Take a look at Coil Toy - Online calculator for e-cigarette resistance coil building and consider .8Ω as a target which is the sweet spot for a great many of the APV's out there (broadest range of power delivery), Ohm's Law Calculator should tell you if that 18W target is consistent with the output of your APV. Check that vs. Mod range | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators to see how your mod compares to the power requirement. Plug in your resistance in coil toy and vary the wind diameters to see your alternatives. I can tell you the internal post spread parallel to the coil is about 2.2mm, overall 3.2 end-to-end.

Hope this info is helpful to point you in the direction of a baseline target for your coil choice or build. If not, hail us.

Good luck.

:)

Reactions: PisangLaut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread