Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I would kill for Horchata vape juice. Also bienets.

well, good. Another vote.

However, LET ME WARN AGAINST USING ANY OF THE HORCHATA flavorings from the flavoring companies. They are not quite right.

This is why, I'm submitting the idea to a "true mixologist" (Flying V). Because, this rice stuff will have to be concocted from scratch. The horchata flavoring is NOT the quick way to make a true rice dream or rice flavored drink or rice pudding. I've used that flavoring from 3 different companies, and also tried horchata juice from other vendors, and I know they are using that flavoring, and it just adds some kinda sour or off flavor FOR ME.

I make smoothies in my blender all the time, and the taste of that horchatta flavorings is not what horchata tastes like at all. I mean, I have even soaked my rice and used it in my smoothies, so I know what a true south american/mexican or even asian horchatta should taste like. And.....easy on the cinnomon. I don't put in mine at all. but you can.

So, beignets and rice pudding/rice dream ice cream..........if you've ever had any of those, then you know I'm on to something good. :) but no shortcuts to get it.

NOW......what juices can I mix from CC that will give me close to a grasshopper? I'm about to make an order (along with my PUMPKIN PIE, which is my fav. right now.)

Last edited:

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
well, good. Another vote.

However, LET ME WARN AGAINST USING ANY OF THE HORCHATA flavorings from the flavoring companies. They are not quite right.

This is why, I'm submitting the idea to a "true mixologist" (Flying V). Because, this rice stuff will have to be concocted from scratch. The horchata flavoring is NOT the quick way to make a true rice dream or rice flavored drink or rice pudding. I've used that flavoring from 3 different companies, and also tried horchata juice from other vendors, and I know they are using that flavoring, and it just adds some kinda sour or off flavor FOR ME.

I make smoothies in my blender all the time, and the taste of that horchatta flavorings is not what horchata tastes like at all. I mean, I have even soaked my rice and used it in my smoothies, so I know what a true south american/mexican or even asian horchatta should taste like. And.....easy on the cinnomon. I don't put in mine at all. but you can.

So, beignets and rice pudding/rice dream ice cream..........if you've ever had any of those, then you know I'm on to something good. :) but no shortcuts to get it.

NOW......what juices can I mix from CC that will give me close to a grasshopper? I'm about to make an order (along with my PUMPKIN PIE, which is my fav. right now.)

I literally live across the street from a beignet & coffee shop. In the summer I get a granita (like a coffee slushy) most mornings. I get beignets on occasion.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Found another incredible mix! House and Grogg. Yep, you heard right. 1/2 House and 1/2 Grogg. Adjust to your taste. It doesn't take much Grogg to make it too much, though.

doitbenstiller.gif

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I've posted this in the chit chat thread but I need to post this here on accounta this recipe is the MOTHER of all combined Copper Creek juice recipes.
To make this recipe you must use Copper Creek juices otherwise it would be like putting ice cubes in a fine champagne.

So here we go...
Ingredients: CAKE,CCCCC,Vanilla,Cherry (or) Strawberry juices.
Firstly I have to thank Tiff who wondered what strawberry and CAKE would taste like....I had both on hand and mixed them...Not bad...not bad at although not quite as spectacular as what I am about to share.
Yields 30 ML's of juice
Using a clean 30 ML Copper Creek bottle ( FV's 30ml bottles are a tinch oversized and it shakes nicely to mix when you have that tinch over) fill it a little over half way with CAKE...Cake is the base.
Drop 10 full droppers of either Cherry or Strawberry,15 full droppers of Vanilla,and 15 full droppers of CCCCC. Shake well for a delicious Chocolate Covered Cherry Flavor.
I now have this in my Provari pass thru tank and I also have a tank filled with it for outings....You can use a smaller amount to mix and try if you don't want to plunge ahead with 30ML's break it down accordingly or to your taste.Cherry and Strawberry are powerful flavors so just add a few drops of those at first and suit to taste.
If you want a delicious smokey flavor add more CCCCC..It becomes a wonderful cherry smoky pipe flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread