Status
Not open for further replies.

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
I just received my shipment in from CC. This is kinda my review. I ordered House, Buck Hunter, and Cool Aid. I was really impressed by the packaging, it shows the care and pride put into your product. I was going to open the bottles and take a whif, just to get an idea of what they were. Cool Aid was delicious, I had to try it. O'well for smelling them all. I cleaned out the clearomizer and filled It, it tasted like I put Hawaiian Punch powered mix on my tongue, it was glorious. I finished off a half eVod of that, knowing what was next... bring on the House. Cleaned the atty again. Filled it up and took a pull, my brain went into shock, there was so much going on there. It is killing me I know there is a flavor in there I recognize, I just don't know what it is. I kinda just said you'll remember eventually, just vape it. Then I took a few more, I thought to my self, is this angels blood, a secret Myan recipe... wait did I just sell my soul for this, did CC sell theirs? It is wonderful. I can't put it down. But I really can't wait for it to steep. I took a whif of Buck Hunter, I was expecting some odor, but there was none at all. It was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks CC for exceeding even MY expectations, that is an accomplishment by itself. I thought I would be happy with my juices, that I would be fulfilled. But now I just want to try out more, the quality is second to none. I really wanted to try out some fall-ish flavors that apple cider and pumpkin pie look wonderfull. I guess you'll be hearing from me sooner than I thought. But really, no one traded their souls??? right?

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
CC house blend is the best !!! Flying V is the best mixer I have ever had the good fortune of trying .My goal with my DIY is to hopefully one day get near to making something that good :) Sorry have not stopped by to chat with the posse in a while V .Im a slacker I know LOL

DanG congrats on trying the best ! :) Only vendor I would still spend cash on since I started DIY .Thats how great CC is :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread