The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

concerned about CC, and myself

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by DanG, Oct 1, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DanG

DanG Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just received my shipment in from CC. This is kinda my review. I ordered House, Buck Hunter, and Cool Aid. I was really impressed by the packaging, it shows the care and pride put into your product. I was going to open the bottles and take a whif, just to get an idea of what they were. Cool Aid was delicious, I had to try it. O'well for smelling them all. I cleaned out the clearomizer and filled It, it tasted like I put Hawaiian Punch powered mix on my tongue, it was glorious. I finished off a half eVod of that, knowing what was next... bring on the House. Cleaned the atty again. Filled it up and took a pull, my brain went into shock, there was so much going on there. It is killing me I know there is a flavor in there I recognize, I just don't know what it is. I kinda just said you'll remember eventually, just vape it. Then I took a few more, I thought to my self, is this angels blood, a secret Myan recipe... wait did I just sell my soul for this, did CC sell theirs? It is wonderful. I can't put it down. But I really can't wait for it to steep. I took a whif of Buck Hunter, I was expecting some odor, but there was none at all. It was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks CC for exceeding even MY expectations, that is an accomplishment by itself. I thought I would be happy with my juices, that I would be fulfilled. But now I just want to try out more, the quality is second to none. I really wanted to try out some fall-ish flavors that apple cider and pumpkin pie look wonderfull. I guess you'll be hearing from me sooner than I thought. But really, no one traded their souls??? right?

2. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    DanG, thank you from the bottom of my heart. And soul, as I didn't trade it, I promise. :laugh:

I am so thrilled that you are so happy with your order!!! Please feel free to join in over on the chit-chat thread, we'd love to have you there.

3. tlmoody27

tlmoody27 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

FV and CC are the best!

4. Vash

Vash Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2012
    CC house blend is the best !!! Flying V is the best mixer I have ever had the good fortune of trying .My goal with my DIY is to hopefully one day get near to making something that good :) Sorry have not stopped by to chat with the posse in a while V .Im a slacker I know LOL

DanG congrats on trying the best ! :) Only vendor I would still spend cash on since I started DIY .Thats how great CC is :banana:

5. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks Vash, and it's so good to see you!!!

6. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    DanG.... I'd say your review is pretty darned accurate! House Blend is pretty much all I vape anymore. I do branch out every once in a while though. Usually with CoolAid, Chocolate Chip Cookie, and Vanilla.

And the Pumpkin Pie is simply mind blowing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.