Let's Talk about our Favorite Copper Creek Juice Mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cheesecake plus Apricot (just a few drops) is quite the most delicious thing I have vaped in ages. V was kind enough to send me a sample of Apricot, and BOY this stuff is good.

I also have another great CC blend but it involves a liquid from another vendor...not sure if it is kosher to mention here?

I have a pretty low tolerance for spicy liquids but it looks like Grogg may be next on my order list. Sigh.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Hi scarf-ace, good to see you! I'm so glad you are enjoying the juice. Is it possible to not name the vendor and still tell what type of blend you created with it? If not, I understand.

Grogg is not an in your face cinnamon, you might be pleasantly surprised. The cinnamon carries it, but it does have quite a bit of other things going on that make it softer.

Edit: I enjoy your blog, and thank you!

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi scarf-ace, good to see you! I'm so glad you are enjoying the juice. Is it possible to not name the vendor and still tell what type of blend you created with it? If not, I understand.

Grogg is not an in your face cinnamon, you might be pleasantly surprised. The cinnamon carries it, but it does have quite a bit of other things going on that make it softer.

Edit: I enjoy your blog, and thank you!

Wow, someone reads my blog! Exciting news! Thanks:)

Here is my other combination: Vape some pancake/waffle/French toast liquid in a tank until there is only a little left. Without rinsing the tank, fill it up with House Blend.

YUM. Who knew that dodgy tank hygiene could produce such wonderful flavor!

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Twisted Tobacco and House Blend. Equal parts. Oh. My. Gawd!!!! Seriously, try it!!! It's a gift from that imaginary guy in the sky. Not that other CC juice isn't, but it's good. Try it.

0XkP7.jpg

Last edited:

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
No, I haven't had any grogg yet, it didn't strike me as something I'd like as much. But I can see how adding it to the apple cider might be a good thing. Maybe I'll get some next time, I'm for sure getting some more House Blend when this runs out.

I'm with you on Grogg. Just doesn't sound like something I'd like. But it does sound like it'd go well with A.C.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Anything that tastes like rice, rice puddiing, tapioca, rice dream, horchata, etc. but no cinnamon.

This rice category seems to have gone missing in the vape world, yet there are so many good rice like tasting foods out there, I love and never get to vape.

Also mexican sopaipilla and New Orleans french quarter bienets! (cafe du Monde) w/light powdered sugar. Doughy, delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread