Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I'm going to have to try it, thanks for posting it!
I got one I am really enjoying 50% House 50% Truly tobacco.

First time I tried the mix it was with 25% Truly Tobacco, but I have started to like Truly a lot so now it is half and half.

Seriously happy I found CC you can tell they pay attention the the quality of the juices and are consistent.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
It took over a year to develop TRULY. It was worth the wait...
I got one I am really enjoying 50% House 50% Truly Tobacco.

First time I tried the mix it was with 25% Truly Tobacco, but I have started to like Truly a lot so now it is half and half.

Seriously happy I found CC you can tell they pay attention the the quality of the juices and are consistent.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Copper Creek bannanna(80/20 vg/pg) 50% and Gorilla Juice 50% is a true ADV. Flows and wicks much better than strait GJ and the taste is perfect. Got clouds?

I would go so far as to say Bannanna is the perfect mixer for most anything, awesome straight also. Next order will include a 120 of bannanna and Voo's.

Last edited:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
That sounds good! I like the Banana mixed with Voo's. And creme de Menthe is good with the fruits.
Copper Creek bannanna(80/20 vg/pg) 50% and Gorilla Juice 50% is a true ADV. Flows and wicks much better than strait GJ and the taste is perfect. Got clouds?

I would go so far as to say Bannanna is the perfect mixer for most anything, awesome straight also. Next order will include a 120 of bannanna and Voo's.

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
CC Cool Aid & MM Maha Ras 50/50

I did not like either of these juices by themselves. A friend sent me the Maha Ras because he didn't like it either, and I had the Cool Aid lying around. I had them sitting on the shelf not getting used. I decided to mix the two the other day and I have to say, I can't put this stuff down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread