The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Let's Talk about our Favorite Copper Creek Juice Mixes

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by violetvoo, Apr 6, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vap3ster

Vap3ster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2013
    Miami
    I got one I am really enjoying 50% House 50% Truly Tobacco.

First time I tried the mix it was with 25% Truly Tobacco, but I have started to like Truly a lot so now it is half and half.

Seriously happy I found CC you can tell they pay attention the the quality of the juices and are consistent.

2. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm going to have to try it, thanks for posting it!

3. stretchpants

stretchpants ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

It took over a year to develop TRULY. It was worth the wait...

4. Chowderhead1972

Chowderhead1972 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Copper Creek bannanna(80/20 vg/pg) 50% and Gorilla Juice 50% is a true ADV. Flows and wicks much better than strait GJ and the taste is perfect. Got clouds?

I would go so far as to say Bannanna is the perfect mixer for most anything, awesome straight also. Next order will include a 120 of bannanna and Voo's.

5. FlyingV

Supporting member
    That sounds good! I like the Banana mixed with Voo's. And creme de Menthe is good with the fruits.

6. Asmuth

Asmuth Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    Virginia
    CC Cool Aid & MM Maha Ras 50/50

I did not like either of these juices by themselves. A friend sent me the Maha Ras because he didn't like it either, and I had the Cool Aid lying around. I had them sitting on the shelf not getting used. I decided to mix the two the other day and I have to say, I can't put this stuff down.

7. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Anyone want to throw me a PG/VG recommendation for my first Copper Creek order?
    Most of the time i'm on a regular EGO/EVOD setup - no VV

I'm a tobacco-maybe-add-some-vanilla kind of guy, so probably will be trying Twisted, or Voodoo, or House, or Truly (sampler, please? LOL).

8. FlyingV

Supporting member
    As the Twisted, VooDoo and House are dark juices, I would recommend 60/40. Truly is quite light, so any ratio works well.

Make sure you put the sample request in the comments on the order please, that way I know what sample request goes to who.

9. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Thanks!
    First order in :). Truly & Twisted.

(which would be a good signature line. Or band name.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.