Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
On Order : LP Reos Mini 1.0 Polished Brass, Brass RM2 and Brass Button Cover. Also, LP Reos Mini 1.0 Polished Aluminum, RM2 and Aluminum Button Cover.
The Reos Mini 1.0 is actually a reproduction on the Original (OG) Reos Mini. Several people were after Rob to make more Mini's so he did. Then they didn't sell. Once the price came down closer to the original cost, I decided to add these two to my Collection.
Pictures once I receive them.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
It is a shame he made them for people, and then didn't sell enough of them. I am not in the market for one, or I'd take advantage of it, as budget permits. I like the small ones, but I only use 18650 batteries, so it wouldn't work out. Sounds like you made some good buys there Papaw.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Mark Todd just signed off. Seriously. I was never much into reviews, but I always thought his were cool.

Sounds like he'll be off for a few months from what I could gather. Considering I haven't watched a review in more than a half year I wont even notice it. :)

Reactions: retic1959

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Thanks Papaw. I liked Mark Todd very much. I loved his gorgeous little dog too! I don't watch any reviews anymore, because I don't need anything else. The Woodvil is the best for me, and I don't think anything is gonna top that. I did spend a lot of time watching reviews until this spring though. Thanks for the link to the show. I watched it. Maybe he is just burnt out a little. Who knows? I have seen an awful lot of his videos in the past, and I loved them.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Sounds like he'll be off for a few months from what I could gather. Considering I haven't watched a review in more than a half year I wont even notice it. :)
I check Mark out every coupla weeks to see if there's anything of interest , I check PB far less often , his reviews are half BS in the beginning and entirely too long for me .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I check Mark out every coupla weeks to see if there's anything of interest , I check PB far less often , his reviews are half BS in the beginning and entirely too long for me .
PB used to do 15 - 25 minute reviews. Then he added social chat, announcements, and contests and they doubled/tripled in time. I haven't watched a PB review in a long time. Does that spastic Rip Tripper still do reviews?

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
this Aqua is driving me nuts.... I have it on my Overdose and I keep wanting to grab the bottle of DF after several hits....
for some reason I keep thinking it is a RDA instead of a tank.... maybe its the rich smooth flavor delivery that RDAs supply that has me confooozed... ;)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
this Aqua is driving me nuts.... I have it on my Overdose and I keep wanting to grab the bottle of DF after several hits....
for some reason I keep thinking it is a RDA instead of a tank.... maybe its the rich smooth flavor delivery that RDAs supply that has me confooozed... ;)

Yes! The Aqua is fantastic. I still haven't gotten around to rebuilding my KFLs. I have 2 Aqua v2 clones that I swap out. The only hardware I'd love to get is another ZNA Lite so i could switch flavors more easily. I haven't even tried it in dripper mode yet. Have you?

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
PB used to do 15 - 25 minute reviews. Then he added social chat, announcements, and contests and they doubled/tripled in time. I haven't watched a PB review in a long time. Does that spastic Rip Tripper still do reviews?
I dunno , I never check on him anymore , he's too hyper for me .

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I must officially be reaching the stage of weird now...
Using a Woodvil with a Cyclone /Cyclops, I've found I like the 1.5 ohm single coil best with BOTH air intakes barely open. That's right - One coil, two tiny air intakes. The coil is situated directly in front of one air inlet, the other inlet is 150 degrees off. Not quite opposite.
And Dragon's Fire tastes just fine like that...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I must officially be reaching the stage of weird now...
Using a Woodvil with a Cyclone /Cyclops, I've found I like the 1.5 ohm single coil best with BOTH air intakes barely open. That's right - One coil, two tiny air intakes. The coil is situated directly in front of one air inlet, the other inlet is 150 degrees off. Not quite opposite.
And Dragon's Fire tastes just fine like that...
You could vape Dragon's Fire from a petrified turd and it would taste good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread