Linking eCigs to illegal use

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargingcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2014
MA
Saw this on the news this morning and just shook my head. They don't go after any other devices that are used for drug use, do they? They state that they are trying to ban the sale to minors, but I'm pretty sure that people under the age of 18 are already prohibited from buying eCigs in MA.

http://vimeo.com/115797126#t=6s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chargingcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2014
MA
I wrote them an email about it but haven't received a response. IMO, this type of news report would be no different than complaining about how corncob pipes could be used by kids to smoke {OTHER STUFF}. I'm not surprised that they left out the fact that, the people who are prescribed the drug that they talk about, could use an ecig as a less harmful way to inhale it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
The anti crowd knows that vaping will be the savior of millions of smokers. They can live with that but dispair losing all that tobacco tax money so what to do? Demonize ecigs with lies then regulate vaping so only the tobacco companies can play. If they own the ecig market they are fine with the sin tax because they get their money either way. The problem is it won't work and I believe the FDA knows that. How about another drug war? That sounds like fun. American companies should be big shooters in vaping hardware and soucing production to China. I don't see that happening. Blame the FDA. They can easily put the juice companies out of business. Then it goes DIY and may be people are attempting it who shouldn't be. They can put the vape shops out of business, then we order from Asia or there is a black market, etc. And for what? The US has conceded the vaping business, which will be huge, to other nations. That's an economic blunder. They are losing, that's why they lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caro123

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
More practically "tobacco use only" products that are available... And I seriously believe anyone smokes tobacco through a glass pipe or any other of those tobacco use only items.
Next up we should ban apples, tinfoil, traditional light bulbs, rolling papers, etc as they can all be used to realize the effects of illicit substances....
Oh, and SAVE THE KIDS!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

susanlinda823

Moved On
Oct 15, 2014
Dallas
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread