Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I am interested in experimenting with TC, however. Though I'm not sure what TC mod I want to play with. They all have their own advantages/disadvantages. I'm currently leaning towards the eVic-VT as it has built-in Ti support in addition to Ni200.

I have an evic VT and can recommend it. Great battery life, nice ergonomics, good quality, nicely sized. I've tried the TC with the heads that came with the ego mega one tank, nice vape, not very different from a well adjusted VW with a good build.

Building your own coils with Ni or Ti are supposed to be much better than pre-built coils, I just haven't gotten around to picking up any.

The one advantage I keep hearing is that if the tank runs dry, it doesn't burn the wick. As I would never leave the house with a 1/2 full tank, I have not yet experienced the phenomenon.

The evic TC operates very well as a VW mod also, so my kanthral built Orchids still produce clouds, great flavor and that's tootie puffing 9 watts.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I AM seriously considering one, Kent, thank you very much. (sincerely) My hold out right now is the color selection, or lack thereof

With the "Deals" link I bought the black one :) And a few other items :lol: (smalls) - ceramic tweezers, kayfun accessories/rings, wire cutter, driptip...

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Bought A Presa anyway
I know I said I wouldn't but I was interested in the small size and unique button. She was looking over my shoulder when I was looking at the Wismec Presa. Anyhow Discount Vapers had the Presa in black in stock. The shape is great in your hand. However as built is really nice.

Finally got around to checking out the Wismec Presa on the YouTube link posted here.

WOW!!! GREAT small size and QUITE unique fire button. (And very different from the iStick 20/30's, Heatvape Defender's, etc.) (And "only" 42 guacamoles!!!)

Went to DV determined to score a black one => OOS!!!

OK...I'll take a silver one => OOS!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

SS stingray

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
Port Charlotte. Florida
Finally got around to checking out the Wismec Presa on the YouTube link posted here.

WOW!!! GREAT small size and QUITE unique fire button. (And very different from the iStick 20/30's, Heatvape Defender's, etc.) (And "only" 42 guacamoles!!!)

It's really nice. Sorry they are all sold out . I'm sure there will be more soon. This one is a hit !! Now if it had a replaceable 18650 battery then even better.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
It's really nice. Sorry they are all sold out . I'm sure there will be more soon. This one is a hit !! Now if it had a replaceable 18650 battery then even better.

For me...the unique fire button and small size is what makes the Wismec Presa so attractive.

Just wonder whether a "replaceable 18650 battery" model might be bigger/heavier???

Reactions: aldenf

SS stingray

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
Port Charlotte. Florida
For me...the unique fire button and small size is what makes the Wismec Presa so attractive.

Just wonder whether a "replaceable 18650 battery" model might be bigger/heavier???
I think it could be done in the same size. I have placed a 18650 battery next to it and seems it could fit. I have looked all over for another presa and just don't see anybody in the USA selling them. DV had 10 of each color and they sold out in hours.

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il

Discount Vapers have restocked! FYI.

For another option to cover your mod, whether a Coolfire IV or IPV Mini 2 or most others check out "ModSox" wraps at Home Of ModSox APV Wraps by Studio88Creations on Etsy - lots of colors, option for lanyard or charm ring and customization too. Use coupon code ECF1OFF for $1.00 off your purchase.

il_570xN.789166564_dxu0.jpg

Last edited:

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
For another option to cover your mod, whether a Coolfire IV or IPV Mini 2 or most others check out "ModSox" wraps at Home Of ModSox APV Wraps by Studio88Creations on Etsy - lots of colors, option for lanyard or charm ring and customization too. Use coupon code ECF1OFF for $1.00 off your purchase.

il_570xN.789166564_dxu0.jpg
I had her make me a custom Chicago Cubs sleeve for my istick 50. It was great, however didn't last me too long before looking dirty. I'm sure it could be washed, but I ended up getting the silicone sleeve anyway. They are nice though and the woman making them was super awesome and helpful.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada
Last edited:
Status