Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Lots of similar size and capacity small box mods around, Johnny - but not sure what's available on your side of the pond. (I'm guessing here, but you did link to a Brit supplier ;) )

I prefer replaceable battery models, like my Cloupor Mini and my Ola X models. Both available via Fastech, if you have the time to wait! They have many non-replaceable models as well.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hey guys can you tell me if this mod is an original by the store or did they just slap their logo to it UK ECIG STORE The One Box Mini

UK ecig's "The One Box" is a Heatvape Defender. The One Box Mini is a bit taller than the One Box and slimmer. It may be a Heatvape mod as well specifically made for UK Ecigs. The Defender 50W is similar in look but has a replaceable batt. On the Heatvape site they have listed the Defender II 'coming soon' but the 50W is also called the Defender II 50W on some sites :- )

I'd say it's likely a Heatvape product - but I haven't seen that exact 'look' on any other site

Inni

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Pasadena, California, US
I see inflation has not effected your rates:D

Someone needs to talk up the IPV-d2 in here.
Comparing actual production, mine is extremely close to my 4x more expensive SX mini M
Fiddy Ducks seems a good deal:thumbs:

This thing is Small to. Cloupor mini Small but Built much better(solid feel)
I can't hardly believe even with my bad hand I can change the battery literally in seconds.

KS RTA on top looks like it was made for the D2 and the Titanium coil build delivers a smooth warm vape every time:thumb:

:eek:Okay, I'll shut up now and go away again

Please don't shut up or go away - all of your posts are very helpful to me!! :thumbs:

Reactions: DavidOck

Inni

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Pasadena, California, US

Do you think this is a good investment for a tootle puffer? I never really get over like 12 watts -- at least, so far I haven't.

I LOVE the size, and the colors :w00t: --- I have no idea what to do with temperature control - but I do like a nice smooth hit (does temp control help?)

I'm looking at the web site now - I also need to make sure I get the right tank, and that I can order pre-made coils for it , since I don't know how to make them ... yet.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Do you think this is a good investment for a tootle puffer? I never really get over like 12 watts -- at least, so far I haven't.

I LOVE the size, and the colors :w00t: --- I have no idea what to do with temperature control - but I do like a nice smooth hit (does temp control help?)

I'm looking at the web site now - I also need to make sure I get the right tank, and that I can order pre-made coils for it , since I don't know how to make them ... yet.

IF - it does have true step down, yes it would be a good Small mod to have. It would offer a wide platform for future experimentation and growth.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I also need to make sure I get the right tank, and that I can order pre-made coils for it , since I don't know how to make them

A suggestion...Eleaf GS Tank...inexpensive ($12.29), glass tank, 3ml. capacity, no leak, great flavor and vapor...

Electronic Cigarette - Best Electronic Cigarette - Vapor Cigarette Eleaf GS Tank at www.evape.us

Choice of 3 coils ($9.49--5 pack)...1.5Ω Kanthal/silica, 1.2Ω Kanthal/organic cotton, 0.15Ω Nickel/organic cotton (TC)...

Electronic Cigarette - Best Electronic Cigarette - Vapor Cigarette GS Air Coil (Pack of 5) at www.evape.us

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Ok, somebody please talk me out of buying this. KSD Vamo 25w. Istick mini-ish mod, removable 18350, usable wattage, cheap as hell.

OK... I'll Try.

There are Not a lot of 18350 Battery Choices. And the ones that there are, IMR Batteries, have about 700mAh.

So Battery Life is Going to be Very Short.

zed888

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Vortex 4
Oh I know battery life will be poo. But I already have 2 18350s gathering dust. And I never used my istick mini 'cause 10w didn't quite cut it, even for "drive to the post office" duty. But I can chuck plenty of tootles with 25.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Ok, somebody please talk me out of buying this. KSD Vamo 25w. Istick mini-ish mod, removable 18350, usable wattage, cheap as hell.
OK... I'll Try.

There are Not a lot of 18350 Battery Choices. And the ones that there are, IMR Batteries, have about 700mAh.

But, it's SOOOO cute!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Oh I know battery life will be poo. But I already have 2 18350s gathering dust. And I never used my istick mini 'cause 10w didn't quite cut it, even for "drive to the post office" duty. But I can chuck plenty of tootles with 25.

I hear you. Can't get much Done with Only 10W.

So when this little Puppy hit, I couldn't Resist.

iStick Mini 20w by Eleaf/iSmoka - Origin Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread