Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Oh I know battery life will be poo. But I already have 2 18350s gathering dust. And I never used my istick mini 'cause 10w didn't quite cut it, even for "drive to the post office" duty. But I can chuck plenty of tootles with 25.

That's about what I paid for my Vamo v2, which only goes to 15w, so I'd say it's a good deal. If you can stand the battery life -- I couldn't, in mine at 10w, and found the 18650s make it too dang long, so I got a Chi You Kick Ring to enable it to use 18500s.

Andria

zed888

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Vortex 4
That's about what I paid for my Vamo v2, which only goes to 15w, so I'd say it's a good deal. If you can stand the battery life -- I couldn't, in mine at 10w, and found the 18650s make it too dang long, so I got a Chi You Kick Ring to enable it to use 18500s.

Andria
I'm sure I can stand the battery life since this will be strictly for things like quick trips to the store when I don't want to lug a bigger setup. And because it's a little electronic thingy I don't have. And....crap. Now I see the same company makes an 18650 atty-on-the-side mod called the Luxury Box. I posted the link in the Innokin thread to help derail things over there.

Reactions: DavidOck

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Ok, somebody please talk me out of buying this. KSD Vamo 25w. Istick mini-ish mod, removable 18350, usable wattage, cheap as hell.

What is to talk you out of!
It is NOT KSD
It is NOT a Vamo
It is 90% Sales hype using known manufacturers names and 10% Cute little Box.

Just Don't and look at some of the units people here have already shaken down for you.

zed888

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Vortex 4
What is to talk you out of!
It is NOT KSD
It is NOT a Vamo
It is 90% Sales hype using known manufacturers names and 10% Cute little Box.

Just Don't and look at some of the units people here have already shaken down for you.
What? I'm shocked you would suggest that a $17 mod would use a brand name without permission. ;) Ok, Ok, I'll pass. Back to waiting for the Evic Vtc mini.

Reactions: zoiDman

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
Ok, somebody please talk me out of buying this. KSD Vamo 25w. Istick mini-ish mod, removable 18350, usable wattage, cheap as hell.

Too bad.. 5 to 6mm longer and they could have dual 18350's then maybe would have something.. Still the price is not bad..and the height.

Reactions: gerrymi

AdubbaU

Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yeah, I very nearly bought one of those, but decided I was done with built-in batteries.

I couldn't Imagine having a Built In Battery Mod as my Only Mod.

But for a Person who has Other Mods, a Mod like the one Posted earlier to use when I go to the Store or to the Post Office or out to Dinner has Size Benefits that I do Like.

zed888

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Vortex 4
'Splain, please?
Bad choice of words there I guess. "Contribute to the off-topic-ness" might have been closer? The Innokin thread is where discussion of that style mod was happening, but obviously the Luxury Box has nothing to do with Innokin. I just felt a little stupid for saying, basically, "found a link to a new Honda- posted it in the Toyota thread".

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I couldn't Imagine having a Built In Battery Mod as my Only Mod.

But for a Person who has Other Mods, a Mod like the one Posted earlier to use when I go to the Store or to the Post Office or out to Dinner has Size Benefits that I do Like.

I can't imagine having an Only Mod.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Bad choice of words there I guess. "Contribute to the off-topic-ness" might have been closer? The Innokin thread is where discussion of that style mod was happening, but obviously the Luxury Box has nothing to do with Innokin. I just felt a little stupid for saying, basically, "found a link to a new Honda- posted it in the Toyota thread".

If we measured "off-topic-ness" in threads, every single thread (everywhere) would end with a similar...

EpicThreadFail.jpg

BANG!

Cotay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Central Coast California
Oh I know battery life will be poo. But I already have 2 18350s gathering dust. And I never used my istick mini 'cause 10w didn't quite cut it, even for "drive to the post office" duty. But I can chuck plenty of tootles with 25.

If I only had about $20 to spend, I'd seriously consider the IPV Mini V2 for $19.99: IPV V2 Mini

I realize it's not 18350 like you want, it's a slightly older mod (no TC), it's not really "mini" and the paint longevity is questionable, but for the budget conscious it's hard to beat at that price.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
If I only had about $20 to spend, I'd seriously consider the IPV Mini V2 for $19.99: IPV V2 Mini

I realize it's not 18350 like you want, it's a slightly older mod (no TC), it's not really "mini" and the paint longevity is questionable, but for the budget conscious it's hard to beat at that price.

Damn... That is a Good Price.

I just Refinished a IPV Mini using bake on Pebeo Porcelain Paint. And replaced the Failing 510 thread seal with a [HASHTAG]#102[/HASHTAG] O-Ring I got of e-Bay.

Put about the Same amount of Money into "Fixing" mine as I could have spent on a New One.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread