Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
OK, so what's the deal with those Toyotas/Digis? Upper deck???? Why?

I always hated top-coil clearos and those long wicks suspended motionlessly in eliquid like tentacles... And they had to work against gravity--I got tired of constantly turning them upside down to make them wick properly. So why are we going back to upper-deck designs?

Oh, Happy V-Day, my friends!
Rayon changed everything imho.. it just 'flows'. I have had my SXK Corolla for about a year and I like it a lot. (I can remember when nobody knew what it was lol)......its my little sampler for other flavors I don't mind vaping for a few hours,, but maybe not a whole day. I did get tired of fighting with the bottle tips and bought a dif ejuice can for the needle tip application: $11.08 Authentic Rcomen Stainless Steel Empty Dropper Bottle for E-liquids (10ml) - w/ keychain at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

3120100-1.jpg

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I need something to replace my pico mini. I recently destroyed the one I had.
I enjoyed the size and design, but would really like something with an internal battery. Maybe a DNA?

just 'cause it turned out to be a very nice device, how about a look at the Cuboid mini 80w {76 x 35 x 22 mm / 2400mah / $35}

upload_2017-2-15_12-46-36.png

upload_2017-2-15_12-49-18.png
:evil:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

How long do those wicks need to be, anyway? I watched a couple of videos an YT, but I couldn't quite figure it out. Do they need to go all the way to the bottom of the tank?

You're a cotton'er, right YaYa? If so, sadly they prolly would need to go to the ground floor. But with rayon, not so much. I can vape these tanks (the Toyota specifically) all the way to the last drop in the tank with no prob, and the wicks are well above the bottom of the tank. The same goes for the Digi. Both either hold less liquid than I'd like, or guzzle thru it, so less wick is the name of my game.

Rayon changed everything imho.. it just 'flows'. I have had my SXK Corolla for about a year and I like it a lot. (I can remember when nobody knew what it was lol)......

Shhh..... kross! It's our little "secret" tank! :lol:

I enjoyed the size and design, but would really like something with an internal battery. Maybe a DNA?
I got a yihi sxmini m class upgrade is to 75w and 100w. I'm chip compatible with dna
164e5732c737de6bc69538d3a37fbeff.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Anyone have experience with the Innokin Cool Fire Mini Ace? I am looking for something to replace my VV VW3 as my at work carry around/kept in pocket vape. It seems to meet the size requirement I might need for carrying it in a dress pants pocket without being too bulky or heavy.

How about the Ego AIO???

I've replaced (most) of my T3S/VV V3 set-ups with Ego AIO's (D16)...for out & about...

10-second Top Fill...AFC...great MTL vape...1500mAh...

[And...the color LED in the tank is an excellent "conversation starter"...]

The D16 is long/thin...most closely resembles the VV V3...

The D19 is much shorter...slightly fatter...but I find that I often "lose" it in my jeans pockets...

Joyetech eGo AIO Kit (D16 D19 D22)

Uses the 0.6 Ω: BF SS316 (eGo AIO Coil) coils:

Joyetech BF & Notch & LVC & QCS Coils (5 pack)

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I enjoyed the size and design, but would really like something with an internal battery.

Have a number of itty-bitty mods in my HOME rotation...

The Target Mini is the one I pick up most...(because of its small size and incredible "hand comfort")...

[It's also the only one that...after getting/using it...I immediately bought 2 more...:shock: ]

VapeNW has the best price $24.99. They're OOS currently...but seem to re-stock pretty often...

Target Mini Kit $24.99 by Vaporesso

Vapecrawler

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I just "bartered" for a Cuboid Mini. Other than it being an internal battery - I really like this thing :w00t: Firmware upgradable, spring-loaded 510.

Pretty kute li'l device, if'n I do sayz so m'se'f

NICE! Congrats, Dinger!!!!!

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
waiting on my SMY Mr. Q 18350 (mod only)
mr.q-6.jpg

i guess its not too new of a mod, but for its "info" it looks promising.

• Variable wattage: 1-40W
  • Temperature control range: 200-600’F(90-300’C)
  • Double mode functions: TC mode for Ni200 wire, Ti wire and SS wire; VW mode for Kanthal wire
  • Output voltage: 0-9V
  • Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm
  • Houses single 18350 battery (battery not included)
  • SMY (tried to...)keep the device smallest while using removable battery
  • MR.Q box supports firmware upgrade via usb cable

and i see now was posted back on page 556/557... lol. my bad.

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
There are so many mods coming out these days with the built in batts! I don't see how it could make good business sense except for starter kits to not have replaceable batteries.

I prefer SMALL Mods...but the size of an 18650 battery, obviously, limits the minimum size of a Mod...

About the smallest 18650 Mods are the Sbody Macro and Pico ("mini-mods")...

But built-in battery Mods can be even smaller than the Macro/Pico ("micro-mods")...

When I stand an 18650 battery next to my Target Mini and eVic Basic...it dwarfs them... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread