Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I just "bartered" for a Cuboid Mini. Other than it being an internal battery - I really like this thing :w00t: Firmware upgradable, spring-loaded 510.

Pretty kute li'l device, if'n I do sayz so m'se'f

'Grats, Dings!

WHY do they DO that???? :cry:

Profit. Not much repeat business if they sell you something that will last for many years... since they sell mods, not batteries.

Simplicity for new vapers?

I think they do it just to P you off, D'Ock. ;)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
About the smallest 18650 Mods are the Sbody Macro and Pico ("mini-mods")...

And the Cloupor Mini and Mini+ :)

I think they do it just to P you off, D'Ock. ;)

Well, if that's their reason, they better stop, as it doesn't. I just spend my $$ elsewhere. (Or should that be elsewhat?)

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I love the k box minis. If you can find a deal on a Subbox Mini-C, they are a very nice, similar mod.

Yes!! I love my KBox Mini-Cs.

Subox Mini C Protank 5

They are pretty, cheap, small & sleek, use replaceable batteries and come in several colors. I don't use the tanks, because they are sub-ohm and you can't use the STM RBA in it, but the SSOC coils work in it. I gave one of the tanks to my daughter's friend and she loves it. At under $30, they're hard to beat! I have three of them.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I am not a fan of the Subox Mini... dunno why...

My favorite single battery mod is the Asmodus Stride VR. 80 watts, TC everything, and very good looking to boot...

VR Stride VR80W TC Box Mod | Vaping Devices

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
My Kbox mini platinum died (so, so, so sad) and I want something very like it, no internal battery, sleek, small and under $75. any suggestions?

Subox mini C - I like sweet vapes as a vendor.
$28.95

Subox Mini C Protank 5

I have three. The silver, space grey and rose gold are pure metal. Not sure about black and white.

Also prefer the EleafGS Air M (or tank) topper for it.

Eleaf GS Air M - Eleaf Tanks - Eleaf - Tanks & Coils

Eleaf GS Tank - Eleaf Tanks - Eleaf - Tanks & Coils This is out of stock but available with many vendors.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I am not a fan of the Subox Mini... dunno why...

My favorite single battery mod is the Asmodus Stride VR. 80 watts, TC everything, and very good looking to boot...

VR Stride VR80W TC Box Mod | Vaping Devices

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I've seen these, but I haven't read any reviews. I'm glad to know you like it. I like the way it looks. What is the finish on it? Is the finish durable? Is it comfy in the hand? It looks like it would be.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
whatever happened to the DNA 60 - thought it was gonna make a big splash :confused:

I've just not heard anything about it... (did it bomb out ?)

:evil:
Billet Box just announced that the next batch (coming out Saturday the 4th) will be DNA 60s.

ETA: Oops, that's not an itty bitty under $100!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
whatever happened to the DNA 60 - thought it was gonna make a big splash :confused:

I've just not heard anything about it... (did it bomb out ?)

:evil:

And one of mine (favorites)......

"Billet Box Vapor

Next batch be 60s, Sat the 4th @ 8:30 MST

Out with the 40s, we'z cramming DNA 60s in all our BBs from here on out."

16938485_1209984562455541_4789246608241167885_n.png

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
It's incredible!! One of my favorite mods ever. It came in on Tuesday. It's tiny and very good looking.
The battery life isn't as good as the DNA 40, but the battery life is very good.
I've got the abalone one.

cool, so it has a quality feel

looks like the panels clip in one side then magnets grab other side... ?

what size compare would ya say (eg: VTC mini)

is Lost Vape Chineese ?

fire button is ALMOST recessed (pretty flush)

:thumb:

Reactions: DPLongo22

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

is Lost Vape Chineese ?

The feel and look of it is quality, for sure!

It's got four magnets on the front side, and on the back, it has two magnets on the right side and a couple of hinges on the left side.

The fire button is fairly flush, but it's easy to feel it, so you aren't searching for it.

It's almost the exact same size as the Snow Wolf Mini 75, the original Snow Wolf Mini, with the replaceable battery. The Lost Vape Epetite DNA 60 is approximately 1/4 inch taller. than the Snow Wolf Mini 75, but is almost the same size in every other way.

It's about 1/4 inch shorter than the EVIC VTWO Mini, 1/8 or 1/16 wider than the EVIC VTWO Mini and the tiniest bit deeper.

I love the chip. I love the looks of it. I think it will be durable and a purchase that I don't regret one bit. This one's a keeper and I want more of them!!!!

I'm not sure where the company is based. I tried to go to the web site to check and it was down for maintenance.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
The feel and look of it is quality, for sure!

It's got four magnets on the front side, and on the back, it has two magnets on the right side and a couple of hinges on the left side.

The fire button is fairly flush, but it's easy to feel it, so you aren't searching for it.

It's almost the exact same size as the Snow Wolf Mini 75, the original Snow Wolf Mini, with the replaceable battery. The Lost Vape Epetite DNA 60 is approximately 1/4 inch taller. than the Snow Wolf Mini 75, but is almost the same size in every other way.

It's about 1/4 inch shorter than the EVIC VTWO Mini, 1/8 or 1/16 wider than the EVIC VTWO Mini and the tiniest bit deeper.

I love the chip. I love the looks of it. I think it will be durable and a purchase that I don't regret one bit. This one's a keeper and I want more of them!!!!

I'm not sure where the company is based. I tried to go to the web site to check and it was down for maintenance.

well that sounds pretty good - seems you're happy with yours (thanx for the review) :)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

is Lost Vape Chineese ?

Lost Vape is Chinese. They make a bunch of other DNA mods as well. I have several (not the ePetite) and am happy with all of them.

Any that @gerrymi and I mentioned. There's also the IPV D3S

Great price here, if you like blue ;)

Pioneer IPVD3S Mod | ecig.com | Ecig.com

I grabbed one of those early and was able to get one in silver. With 10% off (some coupon that worked) it ended up as $22 shipped. For me it's a nice little mod to use in power mode. It doesn't so SS TC, but for the price, that's OK. And cheap enough to not worry over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread