local place to buy flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottjamez

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
So has anyone found a brick and morter that sells flavorings like LorrAnn's or Cappella's? I live in Fort Lauderdale and have pretty much any major store within 5 miles from me. First thought was a baking supply store but all I'm fining is wholesale companies. Anyone have luck at a WallMart type of store? Maybe Whole Foods (they carry lots of gourmet stuff).

Would really like to vape on a different flavor since all I have right now is Camel and RY4 and both seem to taste kind of nasty to me.

Last edited:

Lyndale

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Wisconsin
My local Hobby Lobbys only have a very limited selection of LorAnn's. I have yet to find Capellas anywhere. Where I did find a goldmine of various LorAnn's flavorings was at a local baking supply store. I was directed to that store from a different local cooking/baking supply store.

My advice would be to look up baking and cooking supply stores, call them and ask if they have LorAnn's. As for Capellas, I'm seriously at a loss on how to find them locally in my area.

Van Dam

Dec 31, 2009
Kentucky
You can go to Wal-Mart in the craft section and find LorAnn and PG.

However, the Wilton's PG that I've found at Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby (in the craft/cake decorating isles of each store) have been butter flavor. I'm not sure if Wilton's makes one without the butter flavor. It's not bad, but it is STRONG to the taste. I dripped it and the taste stayed on my atomizer for days.

Just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread