Looking for a E-Cig/Vaporizer that looks like a Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys!.

Been using those disposable/rechargable ecig for about 4-5 months. They are working amazingly! Went from about 12-14 cigs a day to about 4 TOTAL cigarettes in 4 months, I guess you can say its working pretty damn good.

I was recently introduced to vaporizers/mods/tanks ETC. I don't know much about them, I've tried few and I enjoy them, But, I prefer my ecigs. I think I'm so use to smoking a real cigarette that vaporizers don't work as well as the e-cigs I've been using. I enjoy the cigarette between my fingers as if I'm smoking a real cigarette.

What I don't enjoy is buying cartridges for 13 bucks and only last for 2 days. I recently figured out how to refill the disposable cartridges which is time consuming, but a lot cheaper. I was wondering if there is a vaporizer/e-cig that has a removable battery, and a tank or refillable cartridge that looks like a cigarette. I'm looking for one that does not require you to press a button, but just to inhale to activate it. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Also, I'm looking for a really good tobacco flavor. I use to smoke Marlboro Lights, something like that would be great. But any kind of Tobacco flavor that isn't over powered with Vanilla flavor would be what I'm looking for. As of right now, the flavor I enjoy the most from all the e-cigs I've smoked is menthol refill cartridge from Green Smart living.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys

DreC

Jun 10, 2013
USA
This thread might help:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/241629-green-smart-living.html

If it is a 510 connections, you will have to make sure any cartomizers that you pick up are 3.0 Ohms or higher, otherwise your battery will die; sometimes a spectacular fashion :O

A cartomizer will last longer with juices that are more clear (most tobacco's I have tried are light yellow). I have been using a Boge F16 LR (do not use these with your current battery) with a tobacco juice from a local vendor so for over 2 weeks now with no issues. Various folks prefer different brands, and cleaning cartomizers is hit or miss at best. Search around and look for deals to save some cash when buying. If a 5 pack of SR 510 cartomizers are over at most $7.99, find another site.

calgib1983

Jun 16, 2013
UK
Hi, well done on cutting back the analogs! I can't say I know of anything other than the cig-a-likes you are currently using. I carry one of these in the car just in case my pv runs out of juice/power but apart from that i find them useless.
One of my big concerns before I switched was what I would do with my fingers. I'm sure the habit of holding a cigarette/flicking a lighter is stronger than most of us realise. If it is your intention to quit and switch to vaping PLEASE work through this urge. Go to a decent shop, try a few nice juices and ask for help to get you properly set up.

Also, there isn't a realistic tobacco juice out there. Give up your search right now and start enjoying all the other flavours.

Without wanting to put you off, you need to make your mind up about what you want - vaping or smoking. Dont dip your toe in the water, strip naked, run and jump as far as you can. Work through any cravings or urges you encounter, they will only be temporary. The enjoyment and health benifits you get from vaping wilp last a lifetime if you get set up correctly.

I've been looking around the interwebs, and it looks like I'm looking for a Battery and Cartomizers (which DreC mentioned). I'm fine with what I'm using now, which I mentioned earlier was a green smart living ecig, but it died out and I don't feel like spending 20 bucks for a new one. So, now my new question is do i get a 510, 901, 801? That's where I'm confused. If you guys have any recommendations on what battery is the best (if there's a difference), please let me know. From what I seen every battery cost 6-10 bucks, so it's def cheaper then buying them at my local shop.

Thanks again guys.

DreC

Jun 10, 2013
USA
510 connection is the most popular. Just found these guys last night, but some of the lowest prices I have found for AW IMR batteries around:
rtdvapor dot com

Of course, to go with those batteries, you will need a device. That is a whole new level of decision. Variable Voltage (VV), Variable Wattage (VW), Mechanical, or Hybrid. Most people prefer a VV or VW to start. I started with an Ego Twist and some Mini Nova Tanks. Paid way too much at a local shop, but supporting local businesses when I can means I have some place to go when I am out :) Most people like the Vamo for a starter device. I went right to Mechanical, but the girlfriend got a VV (Provari) and loves it.

Good deal on cartomizers here (from Smokies Facebook post):
http://www................../Cartomizers_c_9.html

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Do you want a cigalike, or are you up for something a bit larger and more battery life? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused as to where you want to go? I've seen this kit recommended a lot on this Forum, and apparently, a lot of people using them are able to quit smoking with it:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

Anyway, let us know please.

Fergie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Toronto, Canada,
Colibri Nano, same size as a Winston.
nano.jpg

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY
I don't actually know too much about cigalike batteries, but try here:

Vapor4Life E-Cigarette

They are also here on ECF if you have questions.

Vapor4Life

V4L is a reputable company with fantastic customer service, their own FB page and forum (with real customer's discussing the good and the bad) The batteries however are not replaceable if that is what your looking for............

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    V4L and SmokelessImage are very popular with the ciggy sized people on this forum. They sell 808 sized- go much smaller and you'll be frustrated with constant recharging.

The kind w/o the button is called Automatic.

A replaceable battery isn't an option with the small batts, but I think you're just looking for something to re-use (?), and they have a charger included.

They probably have much cheaper pre-filled cartos, if you get tired of refilling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread