Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTimeNow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2014
Henderson, NV
Hi All,
Thanks for the replies, but the syringes with the blunt tips are small mil sizes. I have those and the blunt tips that go with them. I am looking for blunt tips that will fit the larger size syringes, like 10-15 mil so I don't have to fit the whole syringe into the mix bottle. Anyone seen these? Shootbang on Youtube looks like he uses one so they must be out there.
BTW, mixed my first two batches of juice...18% nic, 50/50 and 6% American Tobacco and other one Dannyv45's recommendation French Pipe Tobacco. Both excellent 1/2 hour after mixing. Currently steeping a 30mil bottle of the American Tobacco to see what happens with time.

KC1BLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Concord
Hi All,
Thanks for the replies, but the syringes with the blunt tips are small mil sizes. I have those and the blunt tips that go with them. I am looking for blunt tips that will fit the larger size syringes, like 10-15 mil so I don't have to fit the whole syringe into the mix bottle. Anyone seen these? Shootbang on Youtube looks like he uses one so they must be out there.
BTW, mixed my first two batches of juice...18% nic, 50/50 and 6% American Tobacco and other one Dannyv45's recommendation French Pipe Tobacco. Both excellent 1/2 hour after mixing. Currently steeping a 30mil bottle of the American Tobacco to see what happens with time.

I just got my order from MFS with some 30ml syringes and blunt tip needles. Great service and fast shipping.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread