Texas
Reactions: dethnode

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Not bad actually. Anybody knows anything about the chip?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't seen or read any specific details, but the UI from the product video seems very similar to the board that's in the new Limitless 200w box mod. Perhaps it's a lower-end version of that?

dethnode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
arkansas
The same company makes the mini volt which I have heard nothing but good things about. I don't know if the board in the mini volt is the same or not, but it shows that at least the company usually uses quality boards in their mods. I do wish that they would have made it with the dna 75 though, I would like to have had the Escribe software ability.

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.
I believe the board is the same one they use in their Trident mod and the Tempest mod that is coming out soon,just tuned to 80watts.The Trident has the same board features but only goes to 60 watts on a single 18650,while the Tempest is a triple 18650 mod that I think goes to 200 watts. I saw a pre order on another sight for $75 and it said they will ship July 11th.

Reactions: Walter Ego

Walter Ego

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wild West
My Wraith arrived yesterday and I'm liking the mod a lot. Here is a picture next to my CC.
wraithcc.jpg

The bottle is definitely larger than advertised, I put 12.5 ml in and still had a bit of headroom. Wraith bottle on right CC's FISB on left.
Wraithbottle.jpg
I like the way the bottle's nipple fits into a socket, quick and easy. :thumb:

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
The bottle is definitely larger than advertised, I put 12.5 ml in and still had a bit of headroom.
I'm guessing by the looks it is actually a 15ml bottle and all their literature was misprinted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread