Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Good to hear that the battery life is better! That was the big reason I wanted to get something with a dna Board in it. I have looked at a lot of high end stuff with the same board, but this was both the most affordable and would get to me the quickest even though it is coming on the Slow Boat.

I did hear about the door from Todd in his review, but I figured I could live with it. How is the included rda? I ordered an OL16 for mine but I am curious as to how the included one preforms.
Yeah,the door got on my nerves at first haha,but after a few days i figured out just where to push to keep it from coming off.I got the one with the black carbon fiber looking doors,but i have read that the other doors,like the wood ones,fit a bit tighter,so i have the wood and the leather ones on the way from Ft.I had never really cared if i got a dna mod or not,i got started with them in a Halcyon,only because i really liked the mod,and got the Inbox because it is similar to the Halcyon,but now after using the Dna stuff for a while,i really like them,and rarely use any of my other stuff now.The rda that comes with it seems pretty nice overall,i haven't used it a lot,but when i did use it,it seemed pretty good.I have not tried it with the stainless top cap though,as to me,it is too tall and creates too big of a chamber.I put the included plastic or whatever it's made of,yellow looking cap on it,and it was good that way.Only reason i took it off is because i already have a few preferred rda's that i usually stick to.The O-16 is a nice little rda,i keep 1 on my Coppervape mod,and have another as a back up.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia

Sluggo

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2011
Sweden
Thanks! I THINK I just ordered one (Or two?) from them! -Something went wrong during checkout (got an error- message), so I tried again, got the same error. Checked my creditcard and both payments went through. Still no confirmation or "previous orders" on the "my account"- page..
Anyone else had trouble with payments with ecig-city?

Emailed them about the problem, we'll see what happens.
(I would consider keeping them both for that price and sell one if I dont care for it, but since shipping to me is $30 and this now is 2 orders, it's not as funny anymore :/ )

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
Last edited:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Does your guys mod get pretty warm? Mine gets a little warm and stays that way. I pulled the battery out a few times to check it, but it wasnt bad. Just curious if anyone else noticed that. Its not hot or anything.
It can get quite warm. The housing is thick so it does retain the heat.

Reactions: brittianm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread