RDA Love my Origen! but want to find another RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbellie

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2014
Cottonwood, AZ

Thanks for the reply...I'll have to take a look see at the one at FT....
I'm so unsure about these clones...see a lot of mentions of good clones but few ever mention who made the particular one they love.
Huge difference from what I'm seeing in the threads here in which clone you get!!!
Thanks again for furnishing the link..that makes it a lot easier!!

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
Thanks for the reply...I'll have to take a look see at the one at FT....
I'm so unsure about these clones...see a lot of mentions of good clones but few ever mention who made the particular one they love.
Huge difference from what I'm seeing in the threads here in which clone you get!!!
Thanks again for furnishing the link..that makes it a lot easier!!

the great thing about fasttech is that there are discussions on each particular product so you do know what you are getting regardless of the manufacturer

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
How about this?

Apollo Testing: Just a Single Coil

346n72h.jpg

2ciahlf.jpg

nxs7ed.jpg

1xyr1t.jpg

Redbellie

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2014
Cottonwood, AZ
the great thing about fasttech is that there are discussions on each particular product so you do know what you are getting regardless of the manufacturer

Yeah...I just noticed the discussion tabs...and of course jumped right in to reading...and of course found what I find all over the net....hahaha...folks wanting to know if (fill in the black) made this one or did _______make it....don't know..the one I got came in a white box...this one is showing a black box...is it the same or did they change manufacture's?? Hahaha...Love it...really do....so its just a matter of reading on here and on the sites and roll the dice...at the prices of these clones..its not a bank breaker for me to try them and toss them if they don't work....just part of the fun of the hunt!!
Have a happy Vaping Thanksgiving!!

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
Just an update....I did get a Magma and it works as described. I really like the design. No o-rings which is a plus, it is SUPER easy to build a nice dual micro coil on, deep well (although you have to be careful not to get juice directly on the coils or juice will leak out), holds full dropper of juice. I'm not all that crazy about the air adjustment ring and may just not use it since I've found that the 2mm size hole seems to work the best. It is definitely in the same league as my Origen but I will need to fool around with it a bit to dial it in. Whereas the very first setup that I did when I got my first Origen last Thanksgiving was bang on. The Origen is ALWAYS good as long as I align the air holes to the coils.

So a question for those that use the Magma a lot. Is it best to set the height of the coils to the post holes? Or should the coils be closer to where the air enters the chamber? I have my coils set at the post hole level and have found that the Magma heats up the vape more than the Origen. Now I my sweet spot on the Origen to be 0.6ohms with two vertical micro coils (28ga). But have been using the Magma at 0.5ohms with two micro coils.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread