Lowest credit card processing fees!!! Save money in 2015!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It has been awhile since I have posted on the forums. 2015 is almost upon us and the best way to save money is in your processing. iProcessing is the leader when it comes to credit card processing for the e-cigarette, mods, e-juice, and accessories industry. We have no hold backs, no reserves, and our rates are the lowest in the industry. Start the New Year our right with saving your company money!!! iProcessing does not look at this industry as high risk like many of its competitors. Please look at our reviews below and check out what people have said about iProcessing and the number of likes we have received on the ecig forum. iProcessing is a member of SFATA and also attends all industry shows. We strive to see this industry succeed!!! Please contact me today for a no obligation quote. Regardless if you are a startup or have been in the business for years we are here to help you!!!

* NO RESERVES
* NO HOLD BACKS
* LOWEST RATES IN THE INDUSTRY
* MEMBER OF SFATA
* BEEN HELPING THE ECIG INDUSTRY FOR OVER 5 YEARS
* WORKS WITH POS AND ONLINE
* INTEGRATION HELP
* 24 HOURS CUSTOMER SUPPORT
* WORKS WITH ALL GATEWAYS AND SHOPPING CARTS
* NO PROCESSING HISTORY REQUIRED

CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE!!

Johnathan Masterson
AVP, National Account Manager
877-536-4936 DIRECT
707-498-7680 CELL
888-372-9780 FAX
johnathan@iprocessing.com

Last edited:

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ringing in the New Year by Saving Money on your Credit Card Processing!!

iProcessing has specialized in the e-cig industry for over five years with an impeccable reputation. iProcessing never has reserves and has the LOWEST rates in the industry! Please contact us today for a free no obligation quote. The easiest way to save money is in your processing!!!

 NO RESERVES
 NO MONTHLY CAP
 INTEGRATES WITH ALL SHOPPING CARTS AND POS SYSTEMS
 RATES AS LOW AS 1.69%
 NO CONTRACT MONTH TO MONTH TERMS
 SPECIALIZING IN BRICK AND MORTAR AND ECOMMERCE
 STARTUPS WELCOME!!! NO PROCESSING HISTORY WELCOME!!!
 SMARTPHONE, POS, VIRTUAL TERMINAL, ECOMMERCE INTEGATION

Testimonials
“I couldn’t recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch.”
–John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible”
–Vickey Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“Johnathan at iProcessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank you Johnathan!!”
–Surevapes​

Johnathan Masterson
National Account Executive
johnathan@iprocessing.com
877-536-4936 Direct
707-498-7680 Cell

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ringing in the New Year by Saving Money on your Credit Card Processing!! iProcessing is the most liked and recognized processor on ECF!!!!! CALL OR EMIL TODAY FOR A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE!!!!!

iProcessing has specialized in the e-cig industry for over five years with an impeccable reputation. iProcessing never has reserves and has the LOWEST rates in the industry! Please contact us today for a free no obligation quote. The easiest way to save money is in your processing!!!

 NO RESERVES
 NO MONTHLY CAP
 INTEGRATES WITH ALL SHOPPING CARTS AND POS SYSTEMS
 RATES AS LOW AS 1.69%
 NO CONTRACT MONTH TO MONTH TERMS
 SPECIALIZING IN BRICK AND MORTAR AND ECOMMERCE
 STARTUPS WELCOME!!! NO PROCESSING HISTORY WELCOME!!!
 SMARTPHONE, POS, VIRTUAL TERMINAL, ECOMMERCE INTEGATION

Testimonials
“I couldn’t recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch.”
–John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible”
–Vickey Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“Johnathan at iProcessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank you Johnathan!!”
–Surevapes​

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
In 2015 the best way to save money is in your processing. iProcessing is the leader when it comes to credit card processing for the e-cigarette, mods, e-juice, and accessories industry. We have no hold backs, no reserves, and our rates are the lowest in the industry. Start the New Year out right with saving your company money!!! iProcessing does not look at this industry as high risk like many of its competitors. Please look at our reviews below and check out what people have said about iProcessing and the number of likes we have received on the ecig forum CLICK HERE. iProcessing is a member of SFATA and also attends all industry shows. We strive to see this industry succeed!!! Please contact me today for a no obligation quote. Regardless if you are a startup or have been in the business for years (ecommerce or retail) we are here to help you!!!

* NO RESERVES
* NO HOLD BACKS
* MEMBER OF SFATA
* INTEGRATION HELP

Johnathan Masterson
AVP, National Account Manager

877-536-4936 DIRECT
707-498-7680 CELL
888-372-9780 FAX

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello Fellow Vaper,,

In 2015 the best way to save money is in your processing. iProcessing is the leader when it comes to credit card processing for the e-cigarette, mods, e-juice, and accessories industry. We have no hold backs, no reserves, and our rates are the lowest in the industry. Start the New Year out right with saving your company money!!! iProcessing does not look at this industry as high risk like many of its competitors. Please look at our testimonials below and check out what people have said about iProcessing and the number of likes we have received on the ecig forum CLICK HERE. iProcessing is a member of SFATA and also attends all industry shows. We strive to see this industry succeed!!! Please contact me today for a no obligation quote. Regardless if you are a startup or have been in the business for years (ecommerce or retail) we are here to help you!!!

* NO RESERVES
* NO HOLD BACKS
* MEMBER OF SFATA
* INTEGRATION HELP

Testimonials
"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“Johnathan at iProccessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank You Johnathan!!” -Surevapes

Happy VAPING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread