Looking for a Merchant Account!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing is the largest credit card processor for the electronic cigarette, e-juice, mods, hookah, e-hookah, and accessories industry. You may have seen our post on the Electronic Cigarette Forum click here to read the wonderful things other merchants have to say and the reviews we have from industry leaders. iProcessing has been processing for the e-cig industry for the last 4 years; we process for such industry giants as V2cigs, Blu, Johnson Creek, NJOY, and Gourmet Vapor. There is no need that you should pay high fees and rates!!!! Please contact us today for a free quote or to get started. Check out our reviews on the NEXT post. iProcessing has the best reputation in the business. WE STRIVE TO BE THE LEADER!!!!

* iProcessing NEVER charges a reserve!!
* Rates are the lowest in the industry!!
* I will beat any rate you are currently paying!!
* NO MONTHLY or ANNUAL FEES!!

Testimonials

"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“I contacted iProcessing at 9:45pm on a Wednesday night. By 9:55pm I had a credit card processing application in my email box with detailed instructions and a follow up phone call from iProcessing by 10:00pm. By 9:00am on Friday morning we were accepting credit card payments through iProcessing. I'm still stunned iProcessing had us through the application process, approved and implemented flawlessly with our back end systems in less than 48 hours. This was nothing short of a miracle. That was a year ago and we've never considered going with a different processor. The team at iProcessing are phenomenal. From the folks who answer the phones, all the way up to the implementation team and fraud team. If you need a credit card processor, you'd be crazy not to give iProcessing a call.” –Heidi Braun Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Johnathan Masterson
National Account Executive

Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Fax 888-372-9780
Cell 707-498-7680

Last edited:
Reactions: Bharat Nayyar

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
START THE NEW YEAR OF RIGHT WITH THE RIGHT PROCESSOR!!!!
CHECK OUT OUR TESTIMONIALS BELOW AND OUR OTHER POST AND SEE WHAT OTHER VAPORS SAY ABOUT IPROCESSING!!! THE PROOF IS IN THE REVIEWS!!!!​

iProcessing is the largest credit card processor for the electronic cigarette, e-juice, mods, hookah, e-hookah, and accessories industry. You may have seen our post on the Electronic Cigarette Forum click here to read the wonderful things other merchants have to say and the reviews we have from industry leaders. iProcessing has been processing for the e-cig industry for the last 4 years; we process for such industry giants as V2cigs, Blu, Johnson Creek, NJOY, and Gourmet Vapor. There is no need that you should pay high fees and rates!!!! Please contact us today for a free quote or to get started. Check out our reviews on the NEXT post. iProcessing has the best reputation in the business. WE STRIVE TO BE THE LEADER!!!!

* iProcessing NEVER charges a reserve!!
* Rates are the lowest in the industry!!
* I will beat any rate you are currently paying!!
* NO MONTHLY or ANNUAL FEES!!

Testimonials

"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“I contacted iProcessing at 9:45pm on a Wednesday night. By 9:55pm I had a credit card processing application in my email box with detailed instructions and a follow up phone call from iProcessing by 10:00pm. By 9:00am on Friday morning we were accepting credit card payments through iProcessing. I'm still stunned iProcessing had us through the application process, approved and implemented flawlessly with our back end systems in less than 48 hours. This was nothing short of a miracle. That was a year ago and we've never considered going with a different processor. The team at iProcessing are phenomenal. From the folks who answer the phones, all the way up to the implementation team and fraud team. If you need a credit card processor, you'd be crazy not to give iProcessing a call.” –Heidi Braun Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Johnathan Masterson
National Account Executive

Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Fax 888-372-9780
Cell 707-498-7680

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread