In Need of a Merchant Account!! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE SCAMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Johnathan.......you called before I got in the shop this morning. Just saw where I left my home number here on the forum by mistake. My cell #864-933-8537/shop #864-646-2200..........

It was so nice speaking with you!!! Let me know if you have any questions.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Happy New Year. IProcessing is still taking on new clients and our rates are even lower than last year (I believe making us the lowest in the industry)!!!!! We have no RESERVE ever, rates well below the competition, no contact EVER, easy to setup and integrate. Look at iProcessing versus the competition we have tons of likes and the testimonials speak for themselves. iProcessing started taking ecigs, mods, e-juice, and accessories because vaping saved my life four years ago!!!! I don’t consider this a high risk industry and we don’t treat it like one!!! Contact me today for a free rate quote and analysis. You will be glad you did. iProcessing will be attending TPE (tobacco premier expo) on Jan 30-1 in Vegas, hope to see you there.

Johnathan Masterson
Cell 707-498-7680

Onedesign1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just wanted to give Jonathan a shout out and thank him for taking care of me. Completely painless and fast. Anybody in need of some help I encourage you to contact Jonathan. There is no exaggerating the props given to him and his company. They are great to deal with!

Thanks Jonathan and iProcessing!

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you so MUCH for the compliment!!! iProcessing strives to e the leader in credit card processing for the cig community. If you are currently processing please send me a current statement and I will BEAT any competitors rates!!! In most cases we can cut raes about half. DO NOT pay these HUGE rates!!! Contact me TODAY!

Johnathan Masterson
National Account Executive

toll free 877-536-4936
cell 707-498-7680
fax 888-372-9780

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Myself and my wife are opening a business other than ecig, can you help with getting us setup with a fastfood account? As soos as our business phone was installed all these cc processing companys began calling.

Of course. Can you private message me your contact info?

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing will be attending VapeFest in New York next month in March. I hope to see you all there and please let me know if you would like to discuss a merchant account in person. Thanks again for all the kind words.

Johnathan Masterson

toll free 877-536-4936
cell 707-498-7680
fax 888-372-9780

TommyO

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2012
Columbia River Gorge,Washington
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing will be attending Vape Bash in Chicago VapeBash 2 April 12th and 13th 2013 We look forward to seeing everyone there!!!! iProcessing has the LOWEST rates in the industry and I will beat any of the competition just send me a statement from them and I will beat them!!!! Contact me today!!!!

Johnathan Masterson
-707-498-7680

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing just attended VAPEBASH and had a blast!!!! I am still shocked at the amount of folks that are paying over 5% for processing and a reserve (reserves are so last year!!! NO ONE SHOULD EVER PAY A RESERVE!!). If this is you please contact me today!! I will be attending NATO and SFATA Seminar in Vegas next week. I hope to see you all there!!!

Johnathan Masterson
johnathan@iprocessing.com
toll free 877-536-4936
cell 707-498-7680
fax 888-372-9780

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing is the largest credit card processor for the electronic cigarette, e-juice, mods, hookah, e-hookah, and accessories industry. You may have seen our post on the Electronic Cigarette Forum click here to read the wonderful things other merchants have to say and the reviews we have from industry leaders. iProcessing has been processing for the e-cig industry for the last 4 years; we process for such industry giants as V2cigs, Blu, Johnson Creek, NJOY, and Gourmet Vapor. There is no need that you should pay high fees and rates!!!! Please contact us today for a free quote or to get started.

* iProcessing NEVER charges a reserve!!
* Rates are the lowest in the industry!!
* I will beat any rate you are currently paying!!
* NO MONTHLY or ANNUAL FEES!!​

Testimonials

"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“I contacted iProcessing at 9:45pm on a Wednesday night. By 9:55pm I had a credit card processing application in my email box with detailed instructions and a follow up phone call from iProcessing by 10:00pm. By 9:00am on Friday morning we were accepting credit card payments through iProcessing. I'm still stunned iProcessing had us through the application process, approved and implemented flawlessly with our back end systems in less than 48 hours. This was nothing short of a miracle. That was a year ago and we've never considered going with a different processor. The team at iProcessing are phenomenal. From the folks who answer the phones, all the way up to the implementation team and fraud team. If you need a credit card processor, you'd be crazy not to give iProcessing a call.” –Heidi Braun Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing will be attending VAPEFEST 2013 in VEGAS. If you are in need of a merchant account and would liek to meet in person please email or private message me. Hope to see you all there!!!!!

Johnathan Masterson
toll free (direct) 877-536-4936
johnathan@iprocessing.com

vegasvapefest2013banner.jpg

xHaZe

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
New York, NY, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing will be attending Vapetoberfest October 18th-19th in Longbeach we are very excited to be attending. iProcessing is the leader in merchant accounts for the ecig, mods, vaporizers, e-juice, and accessories industry. Please contact us today for a free rate quote. We have the lowest rates int he industry and NEVER a reserve. Hope to see you all there!!!!

Johnathan Masterson
Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Cell 707-498-7680

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
iProcessing is the largest credit card processor for the electronic cigarette, e-juice, mods, hookah, e-hookah, and accessories industry. You may have seen our post on the Electronic Cigarette Forum click here to read the wonderful things other merchants have to say and the reviews we have from industry leaders. iProcessing has been processing for the e-cig industry for the last 4 years; we process for such industry giants as V2cigs, Blu, Johnson Creek, NJOY, and Gourmet Vapor. There is no need that you should pay high fees and rates!!!! Please contact us today for a free quote or to get started.

* iProcessing NEVER charges a reserve!!
* Rates are the lowest in the industry!!
* I will beat any rate you are currently paying!!
* NO MONTHLY or ANNUAL FEES!!

Testimonials

"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“I contacted iProcessing at 9:45pm on a Wednesday night. By 9:55pm I had a credit card processing application in my email box with detailed instructions and a follow up phone call from iProcessing by 10:00pm. By 9:00am on Friday morning we were accepting credit card payments through iProcessing. I'm still stunned iProcessing had us through the application process, approved and implemented flawlessly with our back end systems in less than 48 hours. This was nothing short of a miracle. That was a year ago and we've never considered going with a different processor. The team at iProcessing are phenomenal. From the folks who answer the phones, all the way up to the implementation team and fraud team. If you need a credit card processor, you'd be crazy not to give iProcessing a call.” –Heidi Braun Johnson Creek Smoke Juice​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread