Lung Renewal Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul42360

Feb 9, 2010
Michigan USA
Recieved my Lung juce sample pack today :)
Thanks Drew!
Didnt try em all yet of course but so far yummy :D

I also got the GreenCig setup today from Drew.
I cant belive how long the carto is lasting it just keeps going.........
Now I think I will use my 510 for dripping and the GreenCigs for going out and when I dont want to drip.

Got to cool it on the spending for a few weeks but next up is some of Drews 555 and Drewbaco I here so many rave about.

Paul

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey Paul Hope you enjoy the greencigs. yeh they sure do last a long time. also do not throw out the cartos when your done. they can be refilled. you can refill them with a syringe thru the battery end. also you can drip into teh battery end 1 drop at a time. you can also take them apart and clean them and add liquid that way BUT i do not recommend that method right now for you being you dont know much about them. for now just add drops thru the battery end. I use a syringe and i give it 23 drops.
but anyway any questions feel free to post anything. Just want to say hope you enjoy the greencigs. Drews liquid goes great with teh greencigs.Happy vaping

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Hi Drew,
Just placed my first order with you today after reading all the good things about your e-juice. While I was there, I found your lung juice and decided to try a couple of bottles. I saw your explanation about these and you may already have seen this, but if not, theres a lot of herbal lung remedies in old Indian herbology books if you're interested. Some of the ingredients are the same, a few different. I've been into the herbal remedy thing for years. Good stuff most of the time. :)

Wow I was so skeptical of the lung juice, but am so impressed now! I noticed in the first post you said not to use this more than 2 sessions a day? I'm curious as to why? Do you think the herbs in it will build up to much by using it all day? It feels really really good and so relaxing. The sleepy time didn't make me sleepy, but I'm on script meds for chronic insomnia so I wasn't surprised by that.

I'd really like to use it more than twice a day, let me know what I should be worried about from extended use.

:wub: Absolutely amazing, thank you so much for making this!

-Peter

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The twice a day thing is for extended use...These particular herbs are reccomended to "Cycle" them for maximum effeciency...In other words work better if not used constantly...But initially you could use them chronically for weeks...But then it would be better if you took a week off and started over...Thanks
Drew

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I've just tried the Sleepy Time Green Tea. I use in the evening and at bedtime. Since I don't sleep well I keep it next to the bed for when I wake up at night.

First let me say...the stuff tastes great!:wub: I have tried using herbal glycerites but man do they taste nasty! But this Lungjuice is really, really nice. But then I got skeptical because I was wondering if it tastes so good how could it have much herbal power? Well....keep in mind this is a totally subjective review and who really know what makes the body do what it does at times. But I have been having problems with severe SOB over the last couple months after a major surgery. After using the Lungjuice for 2 days I definately feel much better. My breathing feels freer and using an inhalation measuring device my breathing capacity really has improved. Is it because of the juice? Don't know...but I'm going to keep using it!

Thanks Drew.....I know how much work must have gone into producing this product. Do you anticipate ever offering it with no nicotine?

Vape on........:D

Krythis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
WNY
krythis.com
I just got my lung juice sampler, sleepy time lung, and HV mint chocolate chip. I placed my order Monday morning and was vapping Wed afternoon, from NJ to WNY isn't very far but I couldn't ask for better shipping time.

I don't taste much mint in the HV Mint Chocolate Chip at 5v, but IMO it taste like a good Tootsie Roll so I'm happy.

I'm vapping the Pomegranate Lung right now and I must say this is the best 'fruity' flavor I have tried yet! I come from a family that eats tons of pomegranates throughout the fall and this has a very tastey flavor. At 5v it's not overbearing, not too sweet, but has plenty of flavor.

I can only hope Drew takes this much care in all of his flavors. I'm excited to test the other 9, so many flavors so few clean cartos :D

Thanks for the quick turnaround and amazing flavor Drew! Happy vapping and blue skies :cool:

Krythis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
WNY
krythis.com
The twice a day thing is for extended use...These particular herbs are reccomended to "Cycle" them for maximum effeciency...In other words work better if not used constantly...But initially you could use them chronically for weeks...But then it would be better if you took a week off and started over...Thanks
Drew
So far I have loved every Lung Juice flavor I've tried out of this sampler pack. Since it appears you don't recommend using these as a daily vape I went back to your site to look for non-lung juice juices with the same flavors and was shocked to see they are not available. Any reason why you don't make a regular pomegranate or other lung juice flavored juices?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
No not really a particular reason actually...I have tried a bunch of flavors that are good at masking the Lung Juice ingredients and the pomegranite worked ...I guess I will try it with some others...
Also there was a question earlier on about the No Nic Lung Liquids...I am considering them now but it is hard to carry so many flavors and keep introducing new ones at the same time...
Thanks for your interest in my products and your patronage...
Drew

Krythis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
WNY
krythis.com
No not really a particular reason actually...I have tried a bunch of flavors that are good at masking the Lung Juice ingredients and the pomegranite worked ...I guess I will try it with some others...
Also there was a question earlier on about the No Nic Lung Liquids...I am considering them now but it is hard to carry so many flavors and keep introducing new ones at the same time...
Thanks for your interest in my products and your patronage...
Drew

I mean regular juice that does not have the herbs but are pomegranate, pear etc. So that someone could vape the Lung Juice for a while and switch back to regular, but keep the same flavor going.

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Dear Tuesday,
I have not tried the others yet but....I also use alot of herbal glycerites and tinctures. I find the Sleepy Time Green Tea perfectly to my liking. Not too sweet at all. And it has a very slight herbal flavor. I think you would like this one.
lorikay13

Hi Lorikay
Thank-you for your response Lorikay :). I will give sleepy green tea a try, it sounds good.
Tuesday

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Just got my lung juice samples. So far I've tried the pomegranate and sleepy time. The pomegranate is really tasty and it feels good in the lungs. The sleepy time is very herbal-medicinal, I could swear I taste the valerian root, but it's a pleasant taste. And very soothing. Thanks, Drew! I'll be ordering more flavors soon.

I also wanted to try some other juices from you, but they all seem so high octane and high voltage:(. I'm a total wimp: my power battery is 3.7v and the highest nic strength I can tolerate is 12-15 mg. Yeah, I know what you're thinking...;)

Any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread