The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lung Renewal Juice

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, May 28, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks Lag...Keep in mind that these specific flavors were hashed out from a list as the best ones to MASK the lung juice ingeredients and flavor which can be an overall unpleasent taste...As long as your not saying how nasty it is, Im pretty happy with your mini review...Dont get me wrong I wish you said you LOVED everything about it!!!!
    Thanks
    Drew

2. debook

debook Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    CO
    The pomegranate is very good as well, tastes similar to the pomegranate Vitamin Water. The wife really likes it and definitely will be purchasing a 30ml bottle of this one. I noticed the flavor is better and more consistent if I drip a 510 rather than fill a cart with it, as with just about any juice. Decent throat hit too...
    SleepyTime Green Tea sampler should be here tomorrow as well as several HV juices that I am excited to try.

3. Electricnut

Electricnut Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2009
    East Central Ohio
    I love Pear and Sleepy Time. Could vape them all day. With the Sleepy I can really taste the Lobelia which has a sort of tobacco taste that I like. Read Native Americans used to smoke it in their peace pipes before tobacco. Will have to try Pomegranate soon.

4. allaboutthevapor

allaboutthevapor Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
  5. bestthingever

bestthingever Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Birmingham, AL
    Drew's Lung juices are some of my favorites. Of the ones I've tried, Pear continues to be my favorite. I'm vaping the Sleepy Time as I write, and it is having the desired effect.
    The orange is good, but unlike a previous poster wrote, mine is strong ! Permeates the atty enough that I taste the orange even after changing to a new cart. So I have also been mixing it (1 drop only !) with the Sleepy Time, and it makes for a nice change.
    Gotta try that Pomegranate !

6. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    That was a spot-on review and pretty much sums up how I feel about NHaler Pear Lung juice. Not only is it a healthier thing to put in your lungs, but it tastes soooo delicious too! Nothing artificial in the flavor that I could detect either...tastes just like real pear juice.

Thanks for the vid :)

Ed

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I wish I could get all my flavors to taste like this one...The LungLiquids have an underlying HERBAL taste that is hard to mask...But somehow it appears to enhance the Pear flavoring...
    Drew

8. LLOTEK

LLOTEK Full Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Montreal, Canada
    hey, you may have an extra 5-10 years to live an enjoy it as well...

9. LLOTEK

LLOTEK Full Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Montreal, Canada
    Wanted to ask if anyone knows of a line for this in Canada..? Would love to get my hands on it but the cost with shipping is about $45 US and then I have to deal with the customs seizure risk. Any Canucks out there that know where to get in side the country. thanks again for the help

10. Electricnut

Dec 5, 2009
    East Central Ohio
    Personally I think Lobelia tastes real good.

11. LLOTEK

LLOTEK Full Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Montreal, Canada

And who would offer that? Just wanna by pass the cross border thing as much as possible..thanks again for the help

12. allaboutthevapor

Jul 29, 2009
    My second fave flavor

Nhaler Pomegranite Lung Juice--

YouTube - Nhaler.com Pomegranite Lung Juice Review

p.s. sorry about that B.S. on the other forum Drew. I hope I didn't give your juice a bad name man, Because I love it and it was not my intent at all.

I hate that place.

13. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    My advice to anyone on the edge about using these juices is to do what I did. Look up each ingredient on the internet! Alot of these ingredients were used long ago before our modern medicines came about.

I would bet that some of our modern medicines may have some of these ingredients in them but being called by a scientific name or synthetic forms of. :)

14. allaboutthevapor

Jul 29, 2009
  15. Electricnut

Dec 5, 2009
    East Central Ohio
    I got the Lobelia Liquid Extract/Tincture here. I got the mint flavor. You can just put in in a cart and vape it.

16. allaboutthevapor

Jul 29, 2009
  17. allaboutthevapor

Jul 29, 2009
  18. mm485

mm485 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Drew:

It looks like you're out of Pear Lung (no surprise). Do you know when you'll have that back in stock?

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Should have it in about a week or so...Sorry
    Drew

20. mm485

mm485 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2009
    New Jersey
    No worries. You'll get my money one way or the other - once it's back in stock I gotta get my Pear fix!! :p