Lung Renewal Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks Lag...Keep in mind that these specific flavors were hashed out from a list as the best ones to MASK the lung juice ingeredients and flavor which can be an overall unpleasent taste...As long as your not saying how nasty it is, Im pretty happy with your mini review...Dont get me wrong I wish you said you LOVED everything about it!!!!
Thanks
Drew

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
The pomegranate is very good as well, tastes similar to the pomegranate Vitamin Water. The wife really likes it and definitely will be purchasing a 30ml bottle of this one. I noticed the flavor is better and more consistent if I drip a 510 rather than fill a cart with it, as with just about any juice. Decent throat hit too...
SleepyTime Green Tea sampler should be here tomorrow as well as several HV juices that I am excited to try.

bestthingever

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Drew's Lung juices are some of my favorites. Of the ones I've tried, Pear continues to be my favorite. I'm vaping the Sleepy Time as I write, and it is having the desired effect.
The orange is good, but unlike a previous poster wrote, mine is strong ! Permeates the atty enough that I taste the orange even after changing to a new cart. So I have also been mixing it (1 drop only !) with the Sleepy Time, and it makes for a nice change.
Gotta try that Pomegranate !

Last edited:

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
loving the pear!
pomegranite is my 2nd fave.

I mixed orange and green tea and that is excellent.

I did reviews of every flavor and here is the first one

That was a spot-on review and pretty much sums up how I feel about NHaler Pear Lung juice. Not only is it a healthier thing to put in your lungs, but it tastes soooo delicious too! Nothing artificial in the flavor that I could detect either...tastes just like real pear juice.

Thanks for the vid :)

Ed

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
My advice to anyone on the edge about using these juices is to do what I did. Look up each ingredient on the internet! Alot of these ingredients were used long ago before our modern medicines came about.

I would bet that some of our modern medicines may have some of these ingredients in them but being called by a scientific name or synthetic forms of. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread