Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I was really excited to see this prize package!!! I've been wanting a nice 50W regulated device, but can't afford one, and the ZNA Replica form factor is very cool. I haven't been able to try a sub ohm tank yet, either, and this VCT A1 would certainly fill that bill. Paired with the ZNA, I think it would be an awesome combination.

Thanks for the chance, Mike and MadVapes. :thumbs:

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Thanks for this great contest. On my wish list right now is the whole sub ohm kit and kaboodle. I would like a sub ohm tank mini and something strong enough to fire it...preferably not something too big. Everyone is talking how wonderful they are and so that is what is on my wish list.

Thanks again MadVapes

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
On my list, in no particular order:
1x Silver Bullet
1x Infected Mod
1x Knight Mod (black)
1+ more Reo Grands (my Reo is lonely) and at least 2 more RM2s
2x Derringers (one BF modified)
1x 4 Bay charger
A few more 18650 batteries
3 liters of Nic (and my chest freezer to put it in)
Enough DIY supplies to last me until I'm 80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Ah ha, wish list! Well without trying to sound unreal, what I'd like is a tank system that doesn't leak any juice anywhere, anytime and what I mean is that I'd love to see a design that doesn't utilize the air flow going down through the coil area and out the bottom into an air chamber, which doesn't leak as such because of good seals but leak due to the vapor condensation, which puddles up & seeps through the air inlets. I think the devices have come along way with good technology but the atomizer systems haven't. the designs of looks, materials, seals, etc; have but the overall design is the same and I don't know what a better technology would be but that's what's on my wish list and I'd save up for one of those that would take care of the issues I'm rambling about!
But maybe if someone was to give me these, I'd probably have a whole different outlook
and heck maybe that's all I need and just didn't know any better!
So these might be just what I want & need to be happy & is now my wish list!!!

1 x ZNA Clone, 50W
1 x Smok VCT A1
5 x Replacement Coils
2 x 18650 Batteries
1 x Charger
100mL of Any E-Liquid

Thanks! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread