MadVapes Weekly Contest - March 30 through April 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I had to think about this for awhile.....I came up with a larger tank that the coil would last longer......I don't know what or how...but that's what I am looking for/would want.....I am still now very satisfied with the Aerotank.....lately it's been the Genitank and Unitank mini.....but the coils are are only good for a week.........
Thank you MV & Crowdedude for another great contest........

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
My vaping wish list....I always want everything that I see :) Lol
I want another vv vw mod that takes an 18650 battery. I love my MVP, but I do not like that it has an internal battery that I cannot remove and replace. So, I want something similar but with a removable battery. I am not exactly sure what yet :)

Thank you for the contest :)

2DresQ36

Oct 12, 2014
Charlotte, NC, USA
OK. Here we go. I wish I had the money to get a sigelei 150w, 4 18650 batteries, a Dark Horse RDA, a Mutation X V6 RDA, some Japanese organic cotton, and various gauges of wire.
Oh yeah, I'd also love to have my own personal E-juice chef to make any flavor I could possibly come up with! :laugh:
Good Luck to all this week!
Keep on Vapin'!!!

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
My wishlist is any kinds of small mechanical mod with decent RDA!
I always spending some time on internet to look up those... but afraid to actually buy it... hahaha~

And wow....
413254d1424219984-madvapes-deviate-lives-20150216_131505.jpg

This one really looks COOL! 8-o

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
I would love to have a 50W - 70W box or tube mod. I have wanted a plume since I saw them come out, however I wish it was a bit smaller, as my hands are really small and those huge boxes are really hard for me to hold and use effectively. A Melo tank (to try sub ohming) and some Kick Bass Vapor ... juice. That's what I would like if I could afford it. But, alas I had surgery in November and have had no pay check since then, as I had major complications afterwards for about 3.5 months. But now I am on the road to recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread