ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
It's Monday! Time for a new madvapes Giveaway! This week, the prize is:

1 x EHPro Cronus
1 x EHPro eDrip T1 rda
2 x 18650 batteries
1 x Charger

To be eligible to win this week, just share with us your answer to this question:

Do you rebuild your own coils, or have you ever rebuilt your own coils? Why or why not?

That's it! One winner will be chosen at random on Friday. You can post multiple times, but each person can only be entered into the raffle once.

Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!!

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
i started to rebuild my old aerotank coil right after finding out that it was almost impossible to get authentic coil for my aerotank (and if there are any, the price points were not just for my budget). that was like, hmmm about 3 years ago i think.
the time i was introduced to a mech and an RTA has been the most happiest moment in my vaping life.

yes, to fit my low budget has been my first reason to build and rebuild my coil, second reason: i want to know what i vape (goes both to my setup and my juice).

#knowwhatyouvape and #vaperesponsibly has been my favorite twitter/instagram hashtag.

thanks for the contest and good luck mates

Sent while vaping using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeyConti

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Do you rebuild your own coils, or have you ever rebuilt your own coils? Why or why not?

Yes I rebuild some of my coils. All of my preferred gear takes factory coils yet I dislike the taste of cotton wicks. When manufacturers switched to organic cotton I struggled to find coil heads that I could vape so I recoil them and wick with rayon.

I use NR-R-NR kanthal.

Reactions: MikeyConti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread