The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MadVapes Weekly Contest - July 13 through July 17

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jul 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MattMann228

MattMann228 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Gulf Coast, MS
    1)&2) ego-T 1000mah battery with a disposable ce4 and 24mg watermelon ejuice. Started this mad hobby and haven't picked up a CIG since January 2013.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wraith504

Wraith504 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    i started with a simple 2 batt cigalike kit with flavored cartos. It wasnt until i started using mechs with rdas that it became easier to quit analogs.

3. Bikenstein

Bikenstein Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2014
    The Lab
    1. First vape was tryin a friends Kanger T3S on a 650mah battery with some Reds Tobacco flavor.
    2. A week later, I bought an Evod/650 kit for 32 bucks and quit CT right then and there.

4. GreenLeaf

GreenLeaf Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2013
    Texas, USA
    My first setup was a cigalike with cartos, I quit analogs that day. I have since upgraded. :laugh:

5. SLane

SLane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    North Carolina
    1. Luckily, my first setup came from MadVapes at Northlake. It was a great starter kit with 2 ego batteries and 5 cartomizers (atomizers? I get these two mixed up but they looked like cartomizers that would later be in the cartomizer tanks but without the holes except they were black) and 10 ml of liquid and all of this came in its on black ego case. I also bought 2 sample kits of liquid that came with 5 different flavors each and I think they were 10ml each. I loved these but I hated trying to drip the liquid into the cartomizers (atomizers) while trying to drive so I'd still smoke while driving. Which leads me to number 2 ....

2. Cartomizer tanks! I loved them. I could fill them up and go! I would visit MV every week to buy a new color cartomizer tank and more flavor sample packs to try. I still used the same ego batteries. No vv back then or I wasn't experienced enough to know the difference if there was. I would put different liquids in different color tanks and have drip tips that matched the colors of the tanks. It was so much fun :)

6. MackBolan

MackBolan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2014
    Ashburn, VA
    My first setup was a 1100 Mah Ego with a couple Evod tanks. I quit by the end of the week with that.

7. JB69

JB69 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 11, 2014
    Warner Robins, GA USA
    First setup was a 650 mAh ego with a CE4 tank. Moved on to an eVic w/ a Kanger Aero Tank that allowed me to round the bases and slide in to home.

8. malkuth

malkuth Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2013
    Gray, TN, USA
    First vape set up EGO. Went to EGO-C shortly thereafter.
    Vape setup to get me off analogs (3 years ago) was a REO with RM2 atomizer. 1.2 ohm coil with cotton wick.

9. aceswired

aceswired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Minnesota
    Thanks for the chance!

1) What was your first vape setup?
    It was a little pen-style eGo with a CE4 and some 555 tobacco juice. Think I paid $20 for the whole setup.

2) What was your first vape setup that actually got you to give up analogs?
    Trick question for me. I never smoked analogs. I took up vaping to curb a growing cigar habit. I was getting to where I was smoking 3-5 stogies a week. Now I probably have 3-5 a year, plus the occasional pipe. I'm in the minority in that I've never been nicotine addicted. For me it was more the enjoyment of the hand-to-mouth, the flavor of the cigar, etc. Vaping fills that void nicely. And as an added bonus, as a former cigar guy, I don't inhale. So my vaping risks are even further mitigated by that. ;)

10. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    My first setup was a 401 "e-Health" kit from a smoke shop. It was an automatic setup with cartridges and attys, and lasted about a month. Nearly a year later, my first 510 kit with cartomizers won me over immediately. Even though the frequent charging and maintenance was a pain compared to today, I am still grateful for those 510's with cartos.

11. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks everyone! Today's contest will be ending today at 12pm EDT, so be sure to get your posts in soon if you want to be eligible!

• Like Like x 1
  12. 74deeds

74deeds Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Seattle
    1) What was your first vape setup? My first setup was was a gas station cigalike ExhaleO2 from 7-11
    2) What was your first vape setup that actually got you to give up analogs? My first vape that got me off analogs was a Provari with a 306 atty.

Thanks for the chance! HAGD!

13. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    1. Something called an E-Health cigarette which broke in a week. Next was a 901 kit.
    2. A 5Volt passthrough. Loved this and it worked wonderfully.

14. a wandering soul

a wandering soul Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    North Carolina
    1-ego style batt w/ a ce4 clearomizer.
    2-mvp v2 w/ a protank mini 2

thanks for the contest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.