Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Depends on the tank. There are several available that are TPD compliant but have extension sets that can be found outside the EU. It is my understanding that either the whole EU, or maybe just by country, but someone in TPD regulation land figured that out , and has some sort of "not easily converted" thing they're going to try and place in effect to close the loophole.

mortenhy

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2017
Yeah, there are several non TPD compliant versions of popular tanks. If I were you, though, I'd check all applicable laws in your jurisdiction. You may be doing something illegal by purchasing a larger tank, or an extender, or even just having something like that shipped to you.
Actually you are right. I didn't know before that, but here in Denmark it is illegal to buy a large tank from another country.. It sounds crazy, but it is true.. So that is not an option.. I must say I think that the new law makes it difficult for us.. A 2ml tank.. I have to fill it up every 4 hours..

Aus11

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hollywood, FL
The Cleito EXO has 2ml in the TPD compliant version and 3.5 in the normal. I was reading last night and there is not difference in the actual tank. If you buy a Cleito exo TPD Compliant the coils it comes with are .16 and make the capacity 2ml. But if you buy the original cleito .40 coils which its made to use you will have 3.5 ml. I dont know if you will get in trouble there for this but I know thats how that tank is set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread