Status
Not open for further replies.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
I think that the fact that it doesn't look like a normal Cigarette is a good thing. Trying to compact all of the parts and pieces needed into a cigarette sized/shaped package is problematic and leads to underperforming and unreliable products. The further these devices deviate from the cigarette mold the better they perform. The Screwdriver and magnum mod are proof of that. I am really optimistic about this device as well and feel fairly reassured with the presence of a one year warranty. The Dura had problems but, for me, those problems seem to have been addressed with the Dura-C as much as they could be for a device of that size.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
I can assure you, the stick has been tested over and over again. We will provide random ECF members with test models in about 2 weeks from now. The first 100 unique sets will have a FULL 1 year warranty on the body, that is how sure we are of this model.

The first 100 will also receive (cannot promise 100% but will really really do my best) a beautiful wooden piece by piece handcrafted storage box with a metal plate on top, engraved with their name + a leather pouch for the stick, which can also carry 2 ecig batts and 2 carts on the side. The leather pouch should come with a chain to hang around your neck.

Dimensions of the JANTYSTICK:
length: 7.5 cm
width: 2.5 cm
depth: 1.7 cm

The auto version will be a bit more sensitive to liquid but we are solving that issue at this moment.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Well, I'm No. 3454, so I managed to be one of the first 100. :)

Do I NEED a JantyStick? Well, I suppose it depends on one's definition of "need."

My husband saw me lovingly gazing at the website. He looked over my shoulder and whispered, "Order it . . . and Happy Mother's Day." :wub:

Seriously, I agree totally with Franklyspeaking that a movement away from an analog-like look is a TREMENDOUS step forward. Aside from the fact that by thinking outside the box (or the tube, so to speak), better performance may be achieved, I am grateful to keep distancing ourselves from "cigarettes."

NightFlyer

Feb 8, 2009
Memphis TN
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: duplicate

Clurichaun

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
The stick looks promising; that mini-usb port really has me coveting this thing, but does it use the same electronic components as the kissbox USB passthrough to manage the flow of power? I've had a number of those things fry on me; they start smelling like ozone and stop working.
I Pried the case off of a couple and found that each time, the central chip on the battery box's little PCB had cooked itself to a cinder.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
I think I will do something like this:

Attachments

• Robot.jpg
    Robot.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 72

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
Atomizer goes where you see the mouthpiece stick out. ecig battery goes next to it.

So the square thing is the battery? You stick an atomizer inside it and the battery kind of surrounds it? OK. This is making more sense now :) It's like a stealth ecig with a better battery pack? I like that you can walk around with it or plug it into your computer. I can see people using those usb battery back up things to use this on a long trip, too. I have one of those for my ipod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread