Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everybody, Happy Thanksgiving to those of us that will be celebrating tomorrow!

I just got a carto order in from my favorite Boge store cause IKV is still out and I burned one for the first time on accident in the name of science! (I say that because it sounds cool, but when I heard it sizzle this was more like the only thing going threw my mind---> 8-o )

Anyways...I've been steering more and more towards carto's and RBA's and away from my mini protanks and T3s's....but I never wanted a duel coil...Everywhere I look I see "DC" this and "BDC" that and even three or four coil rda's.....despite my love of my little but growing mod collections I usually live off of ego's and it seemed to me that Dual coils just would eat my mini ego's alive...but still I decided to join winter of 2013 and with the Protank three coming out instead of buying up four of them just because it's the new Kanger I bought an Aspire ViVi-S style first because they've been out and people seem to like them. I was just about to fill it up when something caught my eye...My metal ViVi nova tubes fit the top and base like a glove....of course I have no way of knowing if it's sealing inside because there's no window but it feels like it is sealing up before it stops threading. So in the interested of holiday cheer I thought I would go on a long winded rant to lead up to this question...

Has anyone ever tried to use the Metal Vision Vivi Nova tubes for the Aspire-S Vivi caps/coils and did they have any luck or just a unlucky mess?

Love to hear someone elses thought on this....in the name of science....(again, I am sure I will look like this by the end 8-o , but science is bot awesome and fun!)

Well everyone, I am turning in early tonight, lots to do in the morning....Happy and safe holidays and Happier and Safer vaping! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread