Micro mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Not too shabby. I think (can't recall for sure and don't want to check) I ordered a cheap acrylic atty stand from FT but I have been eyeing the ones at vapenutt and some other site (just checked, jwraps) but not ready yet to spend even more cash until absolutely necessary.

So far I just use the ego adapters from my nautilus tank kits and old glass dropper caps modified with the dropper part pushed out, cut, reversed and pushed back in.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
not ready yet to spend even more cash until absolutely necessary.

If you have a Ross in your neighborhood...the next time you're there check out their Cosmetics Department...

They have multiple and varied acrylic stands, shelves, racks, etc. that work GREAT for holding my Mods, juice bottles, toppers, etc...for $3 to $7...:shock:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
If you have a Ross in your neighborhood...the next time you're there check out their Cosmetics Department...

They have multiple and varied acrylic stands, shelves, racks, etc. that work GREAT for holding my Mods, juice bottles, toppers, etc...for $3 to $7...:shock:

Never heard of it but I will check out a local beauty supply place or something like kohls cosmetics section.

Target and Wal-Mart also carry stuff like that.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
attachment.php

It may seem huge compared to some of the mods here, until you realize that it's a squonker.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Now that I've received my Target Mini...I gotta' say..."WOW!!! I can't believe how tiny it is!!!"...

But...it is big enough to have incredible hand comfort...and the Fire Button is HUGE...

Got the Silver one (it's beautiful)...and just went back to get the Black one too...:headbang:

[The "FREE Standard Shipping" took 4 Days Order => Mailbox.]

Vaporesso Target MINI 40W starter Kit 1400mAh Guardian Tank Box mod AUTHENTIC

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Now that I've received my Target Mini...I gotta' say..."WOW!!! I can't believe how tiny it is!!!"...

But...it is big enough to have incredible hand comfort...and the Fire Button is HUGE...

Got the Silver one (it's beautiful)...and just went back to get the Black one too...:headbang:

[The "FREE Standard Shipping" took 4 Days Order => Mailbox.]

Vaporesso Target MINI 40W starter Kit 1400mAh Guardian Tank Box mod AUTHENTIC

i like those itty bitty mods,, i just need to watch a few vid's on how people are changing the batteries out.

Reactions: TrollDragon

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
i like those itty bitty mods,, i just need to watch a few vid's on how people are changing the batteries out.

Well kross...since these "Micro Mods" are 1/2 to 2/3 the height of an 18650 battery...most have batteries that are built-in (USB charging...no replacing)...

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Well kross...since these "Micro Mods" are 1/2 to 2/3 the height of an 18650 battery...most have batteries that are built-in (USB charging...no replacing)...

I have seen an old video of someone trying to swap them out anyway.. I figure enough time had passed maybe there would be a current video. somebody out there will swap the built in batteries...question is how easily did they do it? LOL :)

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I have seen an old video of someone trying to swap them out anyway.. I figure enough time had passed maybe there would be a current video. somebody out there will swap the built in batteries...question is how easily did they do it? LOL :)
I've swapped a few out. They require unsoldering the old battery and soldering a new one in. Some of the newer micro mods have batteries that aren't easily sourced so that would be more of an issue than actually replacing it.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
of9eg4.jpg

Nugget with a nectar nano clone. Anyone tried replacing the battery in the nugget?

We were discussing this recently in the Nugget-thread in the TC-subforum. It appears to be a difficult to find 18350-size LIPO in there. I must admit that I haven't looked all that hard yet for it though, there's a pic up too (taken from PBusardo's YT review) if you want to have a look.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Last edited:

crazyhendrix

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2016
Singapore
Status
Not open for further replies.