Microcig Clear 510, XL, CE2 Edition 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I was part of the coop that Crimmy did back in November and I got these in 2.4 - 2.6ohmgs and 3.0 - 3.2ohms. I figured the lower ohms would be great on both my Riva/eGo batts and my P16 that I will be getting soon. I filled up one of my low ohms and have been vaping away! Clouds of vapor, awesome taste, no bad primer taste at all, just a wonderful vape. I take the top off, then take the 1st o-ring and then the next ring that goes around the ceramic top off, fill, put the small o-ring (1st one you take out) back on, put drip tip on and vape away. Anyone else from the coop want to comment and let us know what you think? I am really liking these a whole lot :)

NOTE: I am so sorry, I read the packaging totally wrong and had a major BLOND moment, sorry about that guys :)

Last edited:

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
I read somewhere someone calling them R5's. Been vapin one 2.6~2.8 ohm for nearly three weeks. Yesterday received the 3.0~3.2 ohm version, been vapin it solid since noon yesterday. I notice little difference between the two ohm ranges I have. Maybe the higher ohm version vapes slightly cooler. Been using it on eGo class batts. They seem to be juice hogs in my experience. No matter what you call them I'm a loving them, have about a gross of them now.

Cheers,
otrpu

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Yes, I am loving mine too. I don't mind them hogging the juice cause they are just really awesome. I am wanting to get the 2.8 - 3.0ohms and try them too. Today I can tell the 2.4 - 2.6 are a lil to warm for my taste but they are still very very nice :) I'm going to have to stock up on these for sure!!!

sapphyre

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
South Carolina
Bella, I was in on the same co-op, and got so excited to receive my package! I ordered the 2.6-2.8 range as well, and they do seem to vape hotter with more volume. I like them a tad better than the regular xl e2s I have been using, though the latter is no slouch! Now that we know we like these, who is selling them? Do you know? I only ordered a few boxes and want to get more as I have found no real downside to them yet.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Yeah, I think these things are pretty awesome as well. I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I joined the co-op, but I figured why not...Especially for the price.

So far, I'm in love with them. Yes, they are indeed juice hogs...But the incredible flavor production that these offer is worth the trade-off. It's like having all of the benefits of an atty (flavor/vapor/TH) while having the carto benefits (capacity) at the same time, without the nasty filler issues.

Only downside I've seen is that darker juices kill 'em within a day...Of the two that I put TV Cherry Cola in, neither are still performing well at all. Maybe at 5V they'll hit, but at 3.7 it's impossible to get a decent hit. The ones that I've put lightly-colored juice in are still functioning well and hitting hard. 'Course, it might be a PG/VG thing, as the cartos that have high-VG mix are the ones still functioning. I dunno...but it makes me afraid to waste anymore cartos on TV Cherry Cola, that's for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread