Minor Alien Visions Order Error and OUTSTANDING resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

mace85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
Arizona
Hey guys, I just wanted to drop a line and comment on Alien Visions customer service. Out of the last three orders I have placed with online vendors two have been delayed due to demand, backorder, and less than stellar communication with the customers. I have to say I am pleased with AVE and the way they handled this order.

Long story short, I ordered 18mL of Gorilla Juice and 30mL of Boba's Bounty. I received the right flavors and nicotine density, but the volumes were mixed up. I shot off an e-mail to AVE, and the next morning I had a response stating that if I took pictures of the bottles, and e-mailed them to AVE they would correct the order and not ask me to pay for return shipping. Well, there was one problem, and it didn't have to do with AVE, it had to do with my brother. The e-mail I sent them below should explain the situation well enough:

I appreciate the offer. Before you look at the pictures, I would like to explain something to you. My brother was over last night and made one of the labels difficult to read. My brother was diagnosed by his pediatrician as an “......” when he was a child. It has been a diagnosis that he has been battling his whole life. There is no pill to cure this disease, and the only treatment centers are in Sweden and very expensive. Needless to say we, as a family have been providing the best care we could for him his whole life. Last night he was over at my place, where he unfortunately had a rather significant flare up of his symptoms. Unbeknownst to me he somehow gained access to my label printer. When I woke up this morning to see your e-mail I was overfilled with joy so see such a thoughtful and friendly suggestion to my problem, only to have my joy once again shattered by my brothers evil disease. It seems that somehow he printed a label that said “penis” and placed it over the "Boba’s Bounty” on the bottle. He wasn’t aware I was corresponding with you regarding my last order, and even if he were, I don’t think it would have made a difference to his sick compulsion. The worst part is, in addition to defiling the label, he vaped some too. I am afraid for some, there are just no limits. Fortunately the label is on a clear backer, so you can see some of the name of the liquid, but unfortunately removing the clear label will destroy the original paper label put on the juice, however it should still be mostly visible.

Thank you for your understanding in this difficult matter.

I included pictures of the defiled bottles, and received an almost instant reply. In an industry that has grown so fast, and customer service has been pushed to the wayside with some vendors, good service is refreshing.

Thanks AVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread