Status
Not open for further replies.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
could someone explain the reo to me?ive looked at the website and stuff but all it really says is its a fully mechanical and i think i can tell that its a bottom feeder, but whats so good about it? im really itnerested

edit and whats the difference between the grand and mini, just size of juice bottle or battery too?

Last edited:

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
could someone explain the reo to me?ive looked at the website and stuff but all it really says is its a fully mechanical and i think i can tell that its a bottom feeder, but whats so good about it? im really itnerested

edit and whats the difference between the grand and mini, just size of juice bottle or battery too?

I can give you a quick summary, but you really should head over to the REO subforum to get a real feel for them, and how well they actually work.

There's currently 4 models, consisting of 2 sized in wood, and 2 in aluminum. (Woodvils, mini woodvils, grands and minis) The aluminum ones are "mechanical". No wires to worry about, no electronics. The wood ones do have wires (obviously), but there are no electronics in any of them, and thus, practically nothing to go wrong with them.

The differences in size are 1600 or 600 mAh batteries, and 6ml or 3ml juice capacity. The grand and woodvil are about the size of a pack of analogs, the minis are a bit smaller, and therefore more convenient for short outings.

I personally take only my grand when I go out, 1600 mah and 6ml could probably last me 18 hours if I stretch it.

What they *do* is provide hassle free vaping, consistant vapor and flavor until the battery runs low or the juice gives out.

Operating one consists of giving a tiny squeeze to the juice bottle (known as a "squonk") every 4-10 hits, depending on your vaping habits.

They come configured for 510 connection, but with adapters can use 801, 901, whatever. You can use attomizers, or cartomizers, whichever you prefer.

And lastly, Rob, the guy that makes them, stands behind them 100%. New or used, doesn't matter. If you have a problem with one, post in that subforum and either someone will have a resolution for you, or he'll fix it and send it back to you in no time.

Sorry for the long winded response, but you asked :) :) :)

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
ancient puffer, that was perfect! ill look at their subforums for more info, just looking at it and theres not much of a description on the website. looking at it thouhg, how do you squeeze the bottle? isnt it inside the box? i did notice a little "window' on the side, im guessing thats actually where you squeeze the bottle?

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
ancient puffer, that was perfect! ill look at their subforums for more info, just looking at it and theres not much of a description on the website. looking at it thouhg, how do you squeeze the bottle? isnt it inside the box? i did notice a little "window' on the side, im guessing thats actually where you squeeze the bottle?

Yeah, the window is where you push. Originally (I think), they came with a push button in the door, but the window turned out to be "one less thing to fiddle with", so they all come with the window now, AFAIK. And, what the web site lacks in detail, the subforum more than makes up for. Plus, Rob hangs out there quite a bit, so there's always some expert advice available. Swing on over there and introduce yourself, they'll fall all over themselves trying to be helpful and answer any questions you have, great bunch of folks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread