Moon Mountain Vapor

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by cocacola31173, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cocacola31173

cocacola31173 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Smoky Joe did a review of this company and I was wondering if anyone has done business with them. Their prices seem pretty reasonable and Joe liked them.

Thanks!

2. cocacola31173

I see now that this is a new company but noone has dealt with them before? Im thinking about pulling the trigger on a few bottles. Shipping is only bout 2.50.

3. ScubaBebe

ScubaBebe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    They do a good bit of promotion on one of the pages I frequent. The reviews from people who tried it have been positive. Don't have time to look for the page right now but they are running a lot of promo deals. I'll see if I can find it later.

4. Schmoggs

Schmoggs Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just ordered, couldnt pass up free shipping on three 32ml bottles for $30. Will try to let yall know what I think. Used code Moon30 for free shipping on sampler called Lunartics Command Module.

5. geiger

geiger Full Member

The ones I've tried have been very good.

So far I've tried:
    -Summer Solstice - Minty strawberry watermelon
    -Dusty Boots, tobacco flavor with a sweet finish, wife says it smells like I'm burning sugar
    -Tranquility Trauma, awesome mix of peaches and mango, definitely an ADV
    -Buzz Berries, decent mix of berries, not overly sweet, another ADV.

6. cocacola31173

My main vendor is Mt Baker Vapor but Im kinda in a rut. Want to try something new. Do these taste about the same as you would get from them or are they better? I notice they don't offer flavor shots..

7. Rodeorat

Rodeorat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just received my MMV order today, the Lunar Command Module (threell 30ml bottles for $30), with Dusty Boots, Light Side Lucidity, and Sweet Mother of Mercury. Haven't tried them yet as I'm burning out the existing flavors in my drippers. Will update shortly on that.

However, I had to add, my order arrived in 2 days!! Not only that, Krystal included a handwritten note on the invoice that Dusty Boots was her ADV and she really hopes I love it, in big writing, with some little stars scattered around. That is incredible, personal service. Very impressed. Crossing my fingers that their juice lives up to that standard. Will know soon.

8. Nicadmus

Nicadmus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm interested to hear peoples opinion as well. I appreciate those taking the time to report back.

Thanks.

9. Rodeorat

Ok, so I emailed MMV (Krystal) about steeping, and she replied that some folk give their tobaccos a few days to steep, but their juices are made to vape right away. Ok, so I hit all three last night.
    I used them in a cotton dripper and a silica dripper, then moved them to an EVOD, so that should tell you flavors were not tainted much if at all by the device.
    All three juices have a clean flavor, no cough syrups, no chemicals, and no acidic bite. They're very smooth and subtle.
    Perhaps because my nic level is 6mg I found them a hair too subtle. I would hesitate putting this in a carto tank, since some of the flavor might be muted out completely. Had to use drippers to really pull out the flavor and throat hit. They're good in the EVOD, just mild.
    I seem to have a thing for tobacco vapes with vanilla and caramel, so all three have that component. Dusty boots has a little bourbon flavor added.
    I like these juices and the service, so I can certainly see reordering in the future, just might up the nic level to 12 though.

10. Wamo

Wamo Full Member

Looks like the Lunar Command Module is the best deal with the coupon code moon30 for free shipping.

11. Rodeorat

Ok, checking back in on day two. Been vaping Dusty Boots and Sweet Mother of Mercury pretty hard, and I think I might be in love. These are going in my big carto tanks tonight! Absolutely yummy. Big fan.

12. will_harrell

will_harrell Full Member

I was able to attend Vapeapalooza in Atlanta and I picked up two bottles from them, Moon Rock Madness, and Buzz Berry. Moon Rock was easily an all day vape for me. Fruity, but not in the usual overly tart, sharp sweetness, it's a very flavorful, yet light juice that was amazing in my opinion. Buzz berry is also quite good, not an all day vape as it does get a little tart for me, but still very good. The folks working the table at the meet were great, I definitely recommend checking them out.

13. JonnyB88

JonnyB88 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just placed an order with MMV. Their descriptions are hilarious and their prices are great. I too have been in a MBV rut, and I want to branch out, yet save money. Hopefully, these guys will do the trick!

14. Kanj.nguyen

Kanj.nguyen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Got my 5 pack sample today. Initial impression is very good. I may write a review on them.

15. Rodeorat

Needed to correct myself. Sweet Mother of Mercury is very good, but its Light Side Lucidity that I just can't put down. Unbelievable.

16. theinlawjosie

theinlawjosie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    This may be a silly question, but has anyone requested custom pg/vg ratios from them? They say their mix is approximately 70/30 for most juices and I know some companies want you to experience the flavor of the juice as they created it, but I'm really not a fan of pg...

17. Train2

Train2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hmm - and no way to contact them (email or a form) with a question!
    I was hoping I could be notified when the flavors I want to try are available again...
    I guess I'll try checking in a week or so...

18. garfield82

garfield82 Full Member

I ordered a 5-pack sampler a couple weeks ago and have been sampling after letting them steep. The flavor of these is very impressive, however I've found that they are a bit "harsh" for me for some reason...
    The Flavors I received are...
    Buzz Berry
    Vapor Trail
    Space Suit Surprise
    Tranquility Trauma
    Moon Rock Madness

I love all of the flavors, if I could just get past the harshness of them. I've tried them in a variety of devices and the result is the same. Also they seem to give me that "heavy chest" feeling after taking a few hits. *shrug*

19. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sounds tasty.

Blueberry cream tobacco... sounds very tasty. :)

20. oldnoob

oldnoob Full Member

I order a sample pack two weeks ago. For the price they ask for, I thought they should be better.

I tried:

Apollo's Absinthe - I guess if you like absinthe, you might enjoy more than I do. Only reason I got it was because apple usually is my favor fruit. It's just ok.

Summer Solstice - Pretty good I guess. It does have a mint candy taste. But it's the bad/cheap mint candy and not the good refreshing kind.

Set Down Delight - not my cup of tea. If you didn't tell me that's key lime pie. I would never guessed. Some citric taste mix with some creamy taste but everything just slightly off of the real taste. Which make it bad.

Tranquility Trauma - I hated this this juice. Taste like a peach mix with rotten mango.

Vapor Trail - Best one of them. Nice mint refreshing vape with hint of watermelon.

All five of them I have tried them with my Igo-L when they were fresh out of mail and once again after a week of steep. I'm going to try them again this weekend to give them a final review.

I jump on their sale after I read couple of posts from Vapor Joe's fb and some other stated their juice are spot on right out of mail. So I'm not too optimistic for the 2 weeks/3 weeks steep review that's coming up.

Also their juice color just kind of crazy. Neon pink and red.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.