Moon Mountain Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I got the sampler pack today, what's the recommended steep time on these?

Steep time has already elapsed. You're ready to go. Some of us believe ALL juices benefit from a little steep time, and that's probably true here.
However, I've yet to allow MMV juices to last more than 30 days, so I can't say if its better after a month.
I did email them and ask about steeping and they replied that the juices are ready to go, no steeping.
Whether they're supposed to steep or not, they taste great right away.

Holly Yoho

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
San Clemente, CA
Same time here, but do you have any idea of the hundreds of bogo deals they sent out? I'm sure hundreds, easily. That would take a small army to have out the next day. Patience IS a virtue.

Sent from my iEtch a Sketch 4G
I take it back, once it shipped, it got here at lightning speed. Apparently went from VA to CA in a day lol.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Thinkin of placing an order from here, they have a 20% discount with coupon code "SpacePumpkin" until Oct 30th. Just wanted to ask if these flavorings were strong or subtle? I'm tired of juices that barely have any flavor or a very harsh throat hit. I will probably pick up a 5 bottle sampler with Set Down Delight, Light Side Lucidity, Collision Course, Sweet Mother of Neptune and Mercury. My other choice would be Ahlusion but at about $22 including shipping for five 12ml bottles or get two 10ml bottles for around the same price at Ahlusion, I'd rather be able to try more juices.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Funny how everyone previously was saying their base was 70pg. It's not stated on their site and I sent them an email as we completed the first order and they replied they use a 60pg / 40 vg. Assume they'd be willing to make some changes with notes in the comments section but not sure how far off they'll stray. I did make an order for wife and I using the sampler pack all at 12mg, asked for the Vapor Trail at 24 for my father. Got a hand-written note on the invoice in reply to my request - it was handled with ease and correctly.

We like: Moon Rock, Light Side, Dark Side, Summer Solstice and the Absinthe. The others we've ordered just didn't work for us. As with most juices, what I like someone will hate so YMMV. At these prices tho, it's not a large investment to try something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread