Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! Thursday is here and another week has almost gone by!!! I hope the week has been a good one for everyone, and the upcoming weekend is full of fun for you all! Have the best of days everybody!:toast:
Top o' the mornin' to ya! We're getting settled into our new office in Mesa, AZ. Slowly adjusting to all this heat. Hope you have a great day!

Reactions: Reddhott

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Hello everyone! Just a heads up, we are switching our phone system from WA to AZ today so our phones will be down for about a day. Until then we are available at support@mtbakervapor.com.

Here's a pretty interesting article I found about vaping waste. What do you guys think?

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! Friday!!! We made it through another week, and the weekend is here!! I hope it's a fun one for you all!! Have a great day everyone!!:toast:

It's going to be a great Friday! Hope you have some good weekend plans :toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Great article from Forbes concerning medical marijuana, vaping, and media coverage:

"Then, in May, a study in Addiction confirmed that formaldehyde in vapor poses no danger at normal heat settings. Toast is a handy analogy here. “Most toasters have a setting which burns the toast to a crisp,” wrote Peter Hajek of the London School of Medicine and Dentistry in Addiction. “Although burned toast contains carcinogen, it is highly unlikely that New England Journal of Medicine would publish a paper demonstrating this and warning people that toasts are carcinogenic.”

Read more here:
Double Standard: E-Cigarettes vs. Medical Marijuana : electronic_cigarette

Love to hear what you guys think about this?

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
11825992_819608298151801_6788912501228179474_n.jpg

Reactions: Puff2K

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! Another week begins and I hope the weekend was a fun one for you all! Still.....it's Monday....:facepalm:....but only till midnight, right? Have a great day everyone!:toast:
Good morning to you! Let's make this a good week...and a quick one. :vapor::toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread