Status
Not open for further replies.

tamarahvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Springfield, VT
I also dropped an order for some juice. Use ECF for the discount. it takes care of the shipping. less than $7 for a 30Ml is great. Do these juices need to steep?

Thanks for that info! I'll use it next time. I've placed 2 orders with him in the last 2 days so it should be a few more days before I need anything else. :laugh:

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
Mount Baker Vapor rocks! James is awesome, I've made 2 orders from him in the almost 2 weeks since I started vaping. Fast, reliable, affordable and tasty juices! I've gotten Butterscotch, Cotton Candy and a mix-your-own version of Cafe Coffee--also received a free sample bottle of Extreme Ice that I haven't yet tried because I can't seem to stop vaping the Cafe Coffee, lol. Don't forget to use the ECF coupon!

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Mount Baker Vapor rocks! James is awesome, I've made 2 orders from him in the almost 2 weeks since I started vaping. Fast, reliable, affordable and tasty juices! I've gotten Butterscotch, Cotton Candy and a mix-your-own version of Cafe Coffee--also received a free sample bottle of Extreme Ice that I haven't yet tried because I can't seem to stop vaping the Cafe Coffee, lol. Don't forget to use the ECF coupon!

Dude that Extreme Ice... I cant put this stuff down. I'm looking at 2 Boges filled with it as I type and I normally hate menthols/wintergreens!!!

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
im really curious what flavors he has that are good!
thinking about creme de menthe (one of my favorite flavors from copper creek), french vanilla, watermelon, strawberry, ry4?

whats your opinions haha looks pretty good to me for $35 = 150 mL ECF code for free shipping... really amzing

His Red Bull is good, nice and fruity. His RY4 is great, I love it! Extreme Ice is amazing. MT Dew is great.. I really think no matter what juice you try, your going to like it at least a little! :toast:

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
Dude that Extreme Ice... I cant put this stuff down. I'm looking at 2 Boges filled with it as I type and I normally hate menthols/wintergreens!!!

Thanks for saying that! I disliked menthols in all the years I smoked, so I wasn't sure when I'd try the Extreme Ice, but now that you've given your thumbs up on it, I'm going to fill up a carto with it right now!

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Thanks for saying that! I disliked menthols in all the years I smoked, so I wasn't sure when I'd try the Extreme Ice, but now that you've given your thumbs up on it, I'm going to fill up a carto with it right now!

Be sure to post back.. I know I'm not crazy, this juice just kicks you in the FAICE!!

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Hey, would it work if i ordered off MtBakerVapor and got the juice shipped to a local post office, or a UPS office that's right down the street for my house?
Also, how do I use the EFC coupon?

I don't know much about the inner workings of shipping, I'm sure if you emailed James or asked your post office you could find out.
Whenever you buy from a vendor they usually have an area for you to enter a coupon code during checkout.

xNaTe21x

Apr 6, 2012
Massachusetts
I don't know much about the inner workings of shipping, I'm sure if you emailed James or asked your post office you could find out.
Whenever you buy from a vendor they usually have an area for you to enter a coupon code during checkout.

Do they ship via UPS? because there's a UPS office walking distance from my house and I can see if they can get my stuff shipped there.

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
Be sure to post back.. I know I'm not crazy, this juice just kicks you in the FAICE!!
Holy vapes Batman!! I love it!! Thanks again for raving about it, if it weren't for your post I probably would have left it rolling around all lonely-like in my kit until I ran out of everything else! My mouth feels all cool and clean, even after my last vape several minutes ago. Hmmm wonder if my breath smells as fresh as it tastes?

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
Holy vapes Batman!! I love it!! Thanks again for raving about it, if it weren't for your post I probably would have left it rolling around all lonely-like in my kit until I ran out of everything else! My mouth feels all cool and clean, even after my last vape several minutes ago. Hmmm wonder if my breath smells as fresh as it tastes?

I know right, you should try it at 6v lol its pretty insane. I was the same way, when I saw it I was all like "aww weak a menthol freebie" and now its the only "menthol" in my goto lineup!:toast:

takirb

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
SC
I know right, you should try it at 6v lol its pretty insane. I was the same way, when I saw it I was all like "aww weak a menthol freebie" and now its the only "menthol" in my goto lineup!:toast:

I can't find "Extreme Ice" on his site, did you order it specifically or was it given to you as a freebie sample? I'm going to order a 30ml of RY4 also. But my wife really only likes menthol flavors, says it's the closest she's tasted to a real cig to help keep the urge down.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
I can't find "Extreme Ice" on his site, did you order it specifically or was it given to you as a freebie sample? I'm going to order a 30ml of RY4 also. But my wife really only likes menthol flavors, says it's the closest she's tasted to a real cig to help keep the urge down.

Its not on the site yet, just go ahead and order another flavor and in the checkout comments tell him you want that flavor substituted for Extreme Ice. He will hook ya up, you can also shoot him an email after your order if you want to be super sure. PM me if you want his emaik and ill hook ya up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread