Status
Not open for further replies.

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
Today I had an opportunity to visit the mount baker Vapor home store in Lyndon, Washington.

The store is way out in BFE -- I was surprised how wide open the landscape is around that area. It's not really near a hub of a city, although Western Washington University is about 20 minutes away. Bellingham, WA is also nearby, and that city is quite beautiful in its own right.

The inside of the store is rather large; nothing looks or feels cramped. They only sell 15ml juices with one shot flavoring, plus the GWAR line.

They do have a great selection of hardware; they have the newest nautilus Mini and Aerotank Mega, plus the Cloupor Cana mods for $79.99. Josh, the gentleman working today (and also the self-proclaimed designer of the MBV online customer service system) said they will be getting the 50-watt mods in soon, too.

The tester units are all SVDs with iClear 30 tanks. They had the selection of what might be best-sellers to taste, including Hawk Sauce (my first time trying that flavor, and I totally understand why that flavor is an ADV for many people), 555, Ecto Cooler, Caramel Apple, Blueberry, Afternoon Delight (piña colada), Menthol, and a few others, all at 0 mg nicotine.

The GWAR line has its own testing area.

There is also a rounder for t-shirts and sweatshirts with the MVB logo. I bought a hoodie :)

There is also a lounge that has a TV and Xbox. I didn't tour that area but I saw the part of the store dedicated to where it is.

I received a free 15ml bottle of liquid for buying over $15.00. I chose Cinnamon Roll. Its manufacture date was 4/18/14 so it was well-steeped and ready to use at the time of purchase today.

Since the store is a part of the Five Star Program, I received a text giving me 25% off my next purchase. I don't know if that is redeemable online or not.

It was a great experience.

I do not work for or am affiliated with MBV!! Just a fan who took a quick trip. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread