MTL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Sounds like a pita, just use a squonker. I use the narda or hadaly on my squonk setup and they both drain pretty much completely back into the bottle after I squonk, just enough to wet the wick. I set it below 420F and that way I can also vape it pretty much dry without burning the wick if I forget to squonk. I have it in its side in my pocket all the time and it's never leaked.

Either that or use an rta.
I don't do tanks or rta's because they are tall, have glass and a lot of parts. With squankers you have to give up something, like the box is biigger or there's no TC and I don't do mechs.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I don't do tanks or rta's because they are tall, have glass and a lot of parts. With squankers you have to give up something, like the box is biigger or there's no TC and I don't do mechs.
I only use TC. Holds 10mls and much smaller and more convenient than carrying around a mod, atty + bottle

1dcd158d51193b1b4d871ac1ba671608.jpg

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
The rda I'm going to carry every day all day has to not leak in my pocket. To fix that problem I need the air supply on only one side and not from the bottom. My tall slip ring is effective with one air supply, not so much when there are 2 on opposite sides. So far the SV is the only rda I've found that is small, is good at flaor and doesn't leak.
Have you tried The ddp one rda sounds just like your saing side airflow to either 1 or 2 deck reducers , has a 1.5ml capacity , can really be shut down
Check todds reviews of both ddp atties , ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
The rda I'm going to carry every day all day has to not leak in my pocket. To fix that problem I need the air supply on only one side and not from the bottom. My tall slip ring is effective with one air supply, not so much when there are 2 on opposite sides. So far the SV is the only rda I've found that is small, is good at flaor and doesn't leak.
Origen MK2 Genny style , thats side Airflow , vertical builds , theres a lot of choice of Airflow holes from large restricted to very tight draw,
fd28e9dbe1e56b1023cde61f24653ec0.jpg
a44e8cca09c771a0d69f7839556dd1ab.jpg
715d1e91db6552eec62590d537617323.jpg

A good selection of Reduced Airflow holes on the mod can be setup to run single or dual builds too,
e4a6c6fdb0c942c1d4e41aa9f2b0aadd.jpg
6bc1cd051dfe9ea204d13e31e247ae01.jpg
26bda48252dbb8a0a9ddd2fbadd85b68.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Thanks Fad, i'll steer clear then.

I'm going to look for something that shares the Aspire BVC coils that I use in my 5ml Nautilus, a quick look around suggests a Triton could be a good option
Been looking at a lot of your posts & the Triton mini is a better option than the Nautilus 2, I find it easier to use and performs just what I'd need from an mtl setup. I love the flavour of the nautilus 2 but it leaks an is a bugger to fill.
My Nautilus mini an Triton mini are just generally leak proof, and it took a lot for a tank to live up to the N mini for me but the Triton mini managed to top it with the top fill (one of my only top fills that hasn't leaked on me).
Definitely recommend you getting this over the Nautilus 2!

Stewart Jarvis-Grove

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Lincolnshire, UK
Thanks Skold, i'll probably get a Triton Mini at some point, i would imagine it would have to be from somewhere online now considering the law change here in the UK.

I'll agree that both the Nautilus tanks i have aren't the easiest to refill. I tend to have a version 1 and 2 filled when i head out which guarantees i definitely have enough juice and don't need to try and fill them out and about.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Thanks Skold, i'll probably get a Triton Mini at some point, i would imagine it would have to be from somewhere online now considering the law change here in the UK.

I'll agree that both the Nautilus tanks i have aren't the easiest to refill. I tend to have a version 1 and 2 filled when i head out which guarantees i definitely have enough juice and don't need to try and fill them out and about.
Try creme de la vape , they had them at 12£ Triton mini nearly pick one up myself since still have 10 Nautilus coils left

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
@benley73 I just spotted the C1D2 there, do you have any problems with the fire button ?

As in, it doesn`t work when you press it at the lower half ?

It`s been driving me crazy as I get caught out by it at least a 3rd of the time - and have had to stop using the device for my sanity.
No mine fires if press top or bottom of fire button ,
Mines working good , maybe your button on the board needs a Little TLC Cleaning

Reactions: Fad

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks, I will get inside it tomorrow.
Yeah the c1d2 uses an extra daughter board correct? But the buttons are all in direct contact with it afaik. Maybe take it apart and check for dirt or something sticky. If not check the connections between the two boards.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016

I live in the UK & the tpd laws are maximum 2ml tanks so you won't have a problem with the Triton mini, I bought one from my local not long back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread