The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thank you for recommending ...

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by GreenFuzzer, Nov 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GreenFuzzer

GreenFuzzer Full Member

I big thank you to those that guided me to Kroma-A/Zenith kit. I know I'm a true beginner but WOW!!! I do need to get other juice as this spearmint is about my least favorite mint, but hey you go with what you have especially when someone else picked it up for you. Since starting vaping last week I used a $3 pen style that got me hooked also have been borrowing an Eleaf IJust One. Everyone was right I do prefer MTL over DTL. LOL, you can use the IJust One as a MTL if you work at it, so glad I don't need that anymore.

BTW I have noticed that this has diminished my snacking by 80-90%, I'm hoping this turns into a win-win situation.

Thanks again for all the help.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  2. keelalagirl55

keelalagirl55 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Yay! So glad you are happy with your new toy. New or not, that Kroma-A/Zenith kit is tempting. The more I see it suggested (especially with Baditudes picture postings of it) the more I'm drawn to it :laugh: I'm fairly certain that I will have one before the year is up ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  3. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    The Zenith has turned out to be the gold standard for contemporary mtl drop in coil tanks. Not to take anything away from Aspire and their Nautilus, but the Nauti is no longer the only game in town. The Kroma is a nice pairing. You can even do a CF mini as another Innokin mod that works well with the Zenith.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Good stuff!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member