My ego C is no where near as good as my T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonik2

Feb 26, 2012
canada
I wonder if anyone else has noticed this but.. in my experience I find my T to be a lot better than my C... granted the Joy tech Ego C is cheaper to replace and I have 5 atom with it already but it just isn't the same. I have tried several of the atomizers it came with but still I find that my T has a MUCH better throat hit than any of my C's. the C seems to work really good when i start using it but then after a few hours its performance declines and then after that i can never get a performance that i find comparable to my many T atoms. My T just has a better throat hit and is marginally more consistent than my C and i have really given the C a good test run for about a month before coming to this conclusion.. i just wonder if anyone else has had this same experience or what your thoughts are on the matter..

Thx, Mark :D

spider362

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I just ordered a eGo-C a few days ago and should be getting it soon.

I'm now using a 510-T atty on an eGo battery. Not the same as a pure eGo-T with the atty built into the cone, but it should be close enough for a decent comparison.

The only reason I'm upgrading to a C from a T is to get the larger "A" tank. If that works out I may even try the "B" tank which is even larger.

Not sure if I would like the larger diameter of the "B" tank, though. Never did like cigars, and the size of the "B" tank, which appears to be the same diameter as the eGo battery, would remind me too much of a cigar.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Try adjusting the mouthpiece in small increments around up to 1/4 turn. It's seeming to me different liquids have different sweet spots.

I never had a T, I'm coming from some RN-4072's and all I can say in comparison the C is perfection. It fixes every problem I had with the 4072s. Maybe you should only buy a new system every 3 years ;)
Admittedly throat hit is a negative for me so it could easily be something I think is great would be the opposite for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread