My experience with provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
Just want to share my experience with P3.

I bought my first provari 13-14 month ago. Didn't like the P2 and wasn't really wanting to pay so much for a mod. The one thing I didn't like was design, the coned thingy wasn't something attractive to me. Was kinda ok using VAMO and alike. But as their quality goes, I had to buy new vamo every few month or so.
So when they came up with P3 I was intrigued by the design they made and that you get all the tubes. I pre-ordered it and got about a month or two after release (Intl. customer).
In December it broke, the pin fell out when I replaced the battery. I swap batteries 2/3 times a day and it is my only mod.
At that time I was 3 weeks out of warranty. Contacted support and got an answer in about 10 minutes... showed them pictures of what fell out and sent my device to them.
device fixed for free! Cleaned up and sent back to me via Fedex intl. express... so I had my device back in 5 days after they received it! All I paid was $4 shipping to them...

I was honestly blown away by them! I did not expect this communication or service from them! And I was expecting that shipping back would be a problem or at least they would want me to pay for it.
I wasn't sure about dropping this kind of money on mod and even thought to cancel pre-order... am I happy I didn't!

That's it.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I bought the 2nd year warranty coverage for $25 when I bought my Provari V2 several years ago. About a month or two before the warranty expired I sent it in for a checkup and noted a couple of minor issues, including a flaky fire switch. They turned it around in a week and it came back with a brand new fire button and switch that was nice and precise with great tactile response. It looked like they had cleaned and buffed the outside. They also replaced the battery spring and the 510 connector.

I'm fully satisfied with Provari Quality and Service. Although my favorites these days are more sophisticated box mods, I still use the Provari V2 frequently around the house. It slips into a pocket conveniently when I'm working outside and it's a good mod to use for dry burns with a dunk under a faucet stream with the long tube design.

I try to switch around and use most of my mods in rotation, but I have my favorites.

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I forgot about the cone head :2cool:. I got the top ring when I bought mine way back when, then I used a drop of elmers glue the hold it there for, well, ever since.
That is the first time I have ever heard of using Elmers glue to hold the ring on! Actually, not that bad of an idea.

Reactions: BreSha6869
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread