My lovely ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

epices

Dec 6, 2013
spain
Hi,
I am a die-hard ProVari user for more than 3 years.
I owe two of them and love EVERY aspect of these devices. I cannot imagine anything better or at even at a similar level than a Provari. Which got me a little bit worried about the alternatives to it, now that this era has finished. Is there any VW mod on the market that is just as sturdy and with indestructible electronics as the Provaris were?
Thanks.
Regards from Spain.

doctorwho1138

Verified Member
Oct 7, 2014
Atlanta
I was in the same position as you and I went with dicodes. It's a solid device and you won't regret it. I bought it even though my provari is still kicking. The provari now sits unused. I have a P3 and when I was deciding on another device right before provari went under and I was deciding between the dicodes and the radius. I went with the dicodes and it's every bit as good as the provari. It's well built and reliable. Both things i attribute to the provari. I have owned a sigeli, an innokin, and a smok vape devices, and they all sucked. Crapping out after 3 months of use each and their customer service wasn't the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Provape-Dead-copy.jpg

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Ebay often has provaris but there might not be any left atm as I recently bought every last one I could find on there.
There's nearly always someone selling one, I've never had a problem with mods on there.
The tesla nano steampunk is a solid mod too & it's not expensive at all! It's really good value for what it is & is now my most used mod :)

Reactions: AstroTurf

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Ebay often has provaris but there might not be any left atm as I recently bought every last one I could find on there.
There's nearly always someone selling one, I've never had a problem with mods on there.
The tesla nano steampunk is a solid mod too & it's not expensive at all! It's really good value for what it is & is now my most used mod :)
Ha Ha, made me look...

Plenty of em on the bay.

Reactions: Skold

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have a pair of old P2.5 , something about them that I really love. Its performance, smooth and battery seems to last such a long time , even with the 18350's.

I had a P3 stealth, and while I LOVED the look, something was just not quite as good. Maybe it was the menu, I dont know, but I regretted selling it at the time, but dont miss it.

I got an SX Mini M-class and its so similar in simplicity and performance to the old 2.5. Solid and from what I hear and see, they seem to be pretty sturdy and last many over 2 years and more. Ive seen some pretty beat up ones that people scoop up for 80.

I got the older one new and unused, the S-Class, its a tad lighter but performs wonderful.
I specifically wanted a simple, NO TC device. Really love the Yihi chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread