Nausea at bed time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonbogg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Whittier, CA, USA
I'll be at my computer staring at a bright screen all night and vaping away, sometimes chain vaping without noticing. I feel fine while doing this, but when I turn the lights off and get into bed, upon laying down and closing my eyes I start feeling nauseous. It takes a while for it to go away but it always does go away after nicotine consumption stops and this only happens at night. I think it has to do with the sudden transition from bright lights and nicotine to darkness and no nicotine. This happened to me when I used to dip as well. I would have a dip in right before bed, spit it out, brush my teeth and lay down to sleep and the sickness would come. That's why I think its nicotine related.

Anyone else have this happen?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'll be at my computer staring at a bright screen all night and vaping away, sometimes chain vaping without noticing. I feel fine while doing this, but when I turn the lights off and get into bed, upon laying down and closing my eyes I start feeling nauseous. It takes a while for it to go away but it always does go away after nicotine consumption stops and this only happens at night. I think it has to do with the sudden transition from bright lights and nicotine to darkness and no nicotine. This happened to me when I used to dip as well. I would have a dip in right before bed, spit it out, brush my teeth and lay down to sleep and the sickness would come. That's why I think its nicotine related.

Anyone else have this happen?

Try using Low or 0mg e-Liquids when the Sun Goes Down.

I sleep Better when I don't use my Normal e-Liquids (12mg) up to the Point where I go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread