Nautilus X Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqolive

Apr 5, 2016
Hi All

I am looking at getting on a Nautilus X tank as I only do MTL with higher omh coils and I am getting tired of sub ohm tanks leaking out of the bottom air intake, although I had similar problems with kanger aerotank mega. I am also tired of not being able to properly clean my tanks (Kanger Sub Tank mini and protank 4) when juice does leak into the bottom.

My only concern with this tank is that it seems like there is a possibility that when opening the top to refill that the coil could unscrew at the same time and juice would leak into the bottom, my question is could this be dangerous as that is where the connection is formed to the coil, ie could it short the mod?

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I'm using the 4ml adapter, and I've occasionally taken of the top to find the whole coil setup coming with it. It doesn't cause a short because there's no route for the juice to get to the batteries, but I have to take apart the tank to dry it out before I put it together again.

It's pretty rare that the coil comes out. I find that the extender alone is much more likely to come off - that happens about 10% of the time. The coil doesn't flood because the juice is low, so I just have to take it off the top and screw it back in place before I refill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread